Customer Service 866.965.0400

New suggestions

3 minutes ago, Wy_detailing said:

1. Detailing tape
2. Ceramic coating for glass
3. Tool for cleaning the glass on the inside windshield 
4. Longer lasting paint coating
5. Iron decon spray (I know we can use wheel cleaner but maybe a specific product for iron removal from paint?)

I'd love to see some different levels of coatings, inclusive of a pro-level coating.  I'm still waiting for their "pro-line" details.

I would be down for some candles. My wife loves the way that detail spray smells. Also some Iron decon spray made for the paint not just the wheels. It might just be me but wheels can take way more of a beating than clear coat on paint. Just my opinion.

31 minutes ago, sloppynoodles said:

A wash pad attachment for the truck brush pole. I would buy that in an instant

Hell yea,  definitely need a nice soft pad on a pole.  Would be perfect for my Tahoe, and all suv’s and pick ups etc. 

would even be great for winter time washing, so your hands dont freeze!!!!

Just as a heads up, until adams makes more pole attachments, you can buy some decent quality ones at walmart. I found one for about 9 bucks and the microfiber/sponge attachment is of good quality. The pole was trash so I bought a separate one for another 10 bucks. Makes washing the truck a lot faster and safer lol

1. SiO2 water activated coating. Love using them on my wheels.
  2. SiO2 Adams soap.
  3. Ceramic coating that we can apply to larger sections, a glass coating and an Aerosol/spray coating for easier application but less durability than the full coating.
  4. Drying aid for ceramic coatings (not sure if Boost works well with water?)
  5. Polisher similar to the Rupes nano.
  6. More Adams branded non-detailing stuff is always cool. 

10 hours ago, nasastang said:
  1. SiO2 water activated coating. Love using them on my wheels.  PERSONALLY I FEEL THAT G N G IS MORE DURABLE THAN THE SPRAY ON STUFF, I HAVE BOTH.
  2. SiO2 Adams soap.  ADAMS WASH AND WAX IS A SIO2 SOAP, THERE IS NO WAX IN IT.
  3. Ceramic coating that we can apply to larger sections, a glass coating and an Aerosol/spray coating for easier application but less durability than the full coating.
  4. Drying aid for ceramic coatings (not sure if Boost works well with water?)
  5. Polisher similar to the Rupes nano.
  6. More Adams branded non-detailing stuff is always cool. 

I added my thoughts in bold above...

11 hours ago, nasastang said:
  1. SiO2 water activated coating. Love using them on my wheels. 
  2. Ceramic coating that we can apply to larger sections, a glass coating and an Aerosol/spray coating for easier application but less durability than the full coating.
  3. Drying aid for ceramic coatings (not sure if Boost works well with water?)
  4. Polisher similar to the Rupes nano.

A few thoughts on your above points. If you’re looking for a quick way to take care of your wheels, H2O Guard & Gliss is a great choice. With any form of coating, prep tends to be everything. You can’t prep wheels for coating properly without removing them. At that point, why not just coat them and be done with it?  

We have a spray coating from another manufacturer that we install. It’s not a true ceramic coating as they can’t make it in a spray form. To spray wheels, we utilize an airbrush setup which is way more than a can will get you. There’s also some product waste. We trade it off based on time saved versus product used.

My best advice to make coating installation go faster is to find a buddy and tag team it. We won’t do a coating install without planning two people on it. Again, cost versus time benefit.

A glass coating would be good. The last one we played with, I wasn’t impressed with for durability. I should strip it and reinstall and see if it was an installation issue or a product issue. We typically just use glass sealant topped with boost. 

A drying aid for ceramics isn’t really necessary. A sheet rinse shouldn’t leave much residual water on a properly coated/maintained vehicle. That being said, people will use waterless wash or matte detailer to dry or maintain a finish. Ideally, blow drying is where it’s at to protect the finish.

Ceramic Boost isn’t an ideal drying agent due to the fact it doesn’t need to be reapplied constantly to maintain the finish.  

A nano polisher from Adam’s would sell VERY well. I’m an advocate of the Rupes Nano. We use all Rupes polishers, but the nano is one of the most versatile and used tools in the shop. Everything from spot cleaning/correction to scrubbing carpet embroidery to small wet sanding. It’s been worth EVERY penny we paid for it. So much so, I toy with the idea of adding the long neck to the collection at some point. For the money, it’s a tool that really does a lot of work.  If ours broke somehow or got damaged, I would purchase another with zero hesitation. It’s that frequently used and that good. 

We have a spoiler off of a vehicle we use as a test piece and to test a new compound I keyed a small portion of it, wetsanded it and then polished out the marks all with the nano. It’s powerful for being a little tool. 

I love H20 GNG, I used it all the time when I had just paint sealant on the car. By far the best LSP booster I've used.  My car and most of my friends or family cars I take care of I have coated now, so doesn't get as much use as it used to. I like products like Gyeon wetcoat or Hydro Blue and would love to see an Adams offering like it, as I love the brand. The quickness of them can't be beat, couple sprays on the wheels and a blast of water and its done. It lasts maybe a little less H2O, but dont have to worry about getting in ever nook and cranny which can be annoying on some of my wheels. I prefer H2O on paint.

I usually sheet and blow dry my car, but would be nice option to be able to boost and dry in one step similar to H2O for coatings. I've used a few other products that can do that.

I thought wash and wax was more for Paint sealant or waxed cars, I got some recently in a mystery box, I'll have to give it a shot!

I agree Shane, an Adams nano style polisher should sell very well, I would love to buy one. Would round out their line up and as you said its versatility is awesome. 

Hi all, 

All good suggestions! Some of which are in process and deep into development (Can't say which ones ;) ) 

One correction I want to make is the myth of Wash n Wax being an SiO2 soap. THIS IS INCORRECT. Wash & Wax contains a polymer that acts as a hydrophobicity influencer, not actual Silicone Dioxide. 

2 hours ago, Kyle@Adams said:

Hi all, 

All good suggestions! Some of which are in process and deep into development (Can't say which ones ;) ) 

One correction I want to make is the myth of Wash n Wax being an SiO2 soap. THIS IS INCORRECT. Wash & Wax contains a polymer that acts as a hydrophobicity influencer, not actual Silicone Dioxide. 

You had me at W&W. You lost me at...<checks spelling, says screw it, copies/pastes>...hydrophobicity. :lol:

Sorry for the science lingo, fellas! So basically wash & wax has a polymer in it that promotes rain and water repelling properties. The contact angle of the water when it hits the hood has a lot to do with how the water sheds away from the surface. The more hydrophobic the polymer, the wider the angle the water can hit and bead away. 

-Kyle 

On 12/20/2017 at 10:26 AM, Nickfire20 said:

I’m also waiting for the Adam’s APP.  Videos included there, shopping, purchasing, tracking.   Also could set up subscriptions with sign up incentives, ie. free shipping or 20% off, etc

Just what everyone on the forums "needs," another avenue to buy Adam's products. We might have a problem....