Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sign in issue

8675309'SS

6 hours ago, 8675309'SS said:

Unable to sign in from my phone using Safari. Signing in from iPad with no problem.  Error: Display name not associated with any account....I copied and pasted my display name to prevent typos -- still no luck.  Any suggestions? 

Clear your internet history story for the last two days and try again Jen 

• 7 months later...

Having trouble signing in...

Every time I try and sign in, I'm given a "incorrect password" message. I have to reset my password every time I want to log on. 

I know I'm putting the correct password in and I've done the manual type in as well as the remembered tag.

I can always get in but it's a pain the in the ***. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

9 hours ago, Mike E. said:

Having trouble signing in...

Every time I try and sign in, I'm given a "incorrect password" message. I have to reset my password every time I want to log on. 

I know I'm putting the correct password in and I've done the manual type in as well as the remembered tag.

I can always get in but it's a pain the in the ***. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I had the same issue. Instead of using your email to log in, use your display name. I was getting extremely annoyed by it too but this fixed it for me. 

Edited by Bscott94

On 8/8/2018 at 1:06 PM, Bscott94 said:

I had the same issue. Instead of using your email to log in, use your display name. I was getting extremely annoyed by it too but this fixed it for me. 

Thank you. I'll give that a try.

UPDATE!

Used display name and got right in. Thank you very much.

Edited by Mike E.