Customer Service 866.965.0400

Stupid snow, stop dirtying my car!!!

Coderedpl

Question

I was just sitting around and thinking about how dirty my car just from sitting in the driveway. The car was washed and dried, no landscaping was done around the property or anything, so you get just the regular street dust or whatever. Snow falls, then melts. I look at my car and its FILTHY, to the point where I wouldn't even want to do a rinseless or waterless. 
Anybody deal with the same? 
/rant 

I JUST de-gunked mine last weekend. It is due for a full polishing and then ceramic (once winter is over), but I couldn't take it anymore. 

I gingerly washed it... had to do wheels 2x, once with ECO all-purpose THEN wheel cleaner... and after a long, long rinse... did a "pretreat" with diluted rinseless, and two layers of foam before carefully washing. It paid off... came out nice, felt baby-butt smooth, and wasn't as thrashed as I expected. But yes, I HATE WINTER

Ditto on the grrrrrrs and uggghs. The coupe has been tucked away in the garage but the Clubman is the commuting car and takes the brunt of the mess. We've done a couple of runs through the car wash followed by a rinseless wash but it really is pointless. Even when the roads are dry, there's a thick coat of dried salt that comes up as fine dust and coats everything just as badly as when it's wet. I took advantage of the warm weather yesterday to do a decent wash and G&G treatment. Heading into Philly tomorrow with rain and snow predicted so the shine won't last long but I'll take satisfaction knowing there's protection underneath the yuck. 

There...now I feel better having shared my pain! 

We had about 3 "  of snow overnight, which changed to rain later today which made the roads one big pile of slush.  Driving up the 4 lane today, some idiot decided he had to PASS me through the slush and of course his was an SUV which he threw up over my car.  Just so he could get ahead of me.  Not like I wasn't already going above the posted speed limit, I was.  Some guys just have to be jerks. 

On 2/7/2018 at 7:49 PM, Rich said:

We had about 3 "  of snow overnight, which changed to rain later today which made the roads one big pile of slush.  Driving up the 4 lane today, some idiot decided he had to PASS me through the slush and of course his was an SUV which he threw up over my car.  Just so he could get ahead of me.  Not like I wasn't already going above the posted speed limit, I was.  Some guys just have to be jerks. 

Not jerks Rich, just don’t have any respect ?