Customer Service 866.965.0400

Opt of Spray Nozzles

I have a large box of them, but it is nice to have spares when you accidently break a sprayer or something. I would def opt out on occasion, or as I have done in the past, I just call in and ask for them not to ship them with the order. 

4 hours ago, Chonke said:

A lot of companies have a "Additional Comments" section when they place an order online. This could be an easy way for adams to save some some nozzles.

Adam's used to have a similar feature but, if I remember correctly, they discontinued it because it was too much to keep up with the amount of special requests they received. Personally, I like the drop down menu idea as it offers a standard feature to the ordering process vs. a free-form field...best of both worlds for this particular reason.

• 5 months later...
On 12/30/2017 at 7:40 PM, Chonke said:

A lot of companies have a "Additional Comments" section when they place an order online. This could be an easy way for adams to save some some nozzles.

On 12/31/2017 at 12:38 AM, falcaineer said:

Adam's used to have a similar feature but, if I remember correctly, they discontinued it because it was too much to keep up with the amount of special requests they received. Personally, I like the drop down menu idea as it offers a standard feature to the ordering process vs. a free-form field...best of both worlds for this particular reason.

You're correct falcaineer! A few years back, we did have a comments section, but it became too overwhelming to keep up with every special request. If you ever need any type of request like this, it would be best to give us a call at 866-965-0400 and we can place the order by phone and pass along the note to the shipping team.

Having an opt-out for sprayers would be a nice feature; however then it becomes confusing for the shipping team as well, that have been trained to make sure the proper amount of sprayers are included with every order. As we get more and more new customers, we have to make sure we give them the tools to use the product. There are a few orders that slip through with missing sprayers, but we do our best to avoid that.

The sprayers are fairly durable, but they do wear out over time, or can crack from a drop, so it is nice to have some spares laying around. I keep a smaller box of them in my cabinet in the garage. If one ever starts to give me problems, it goes in the trash and I swap on a new one for as little down-time as possible :)

2 hours ago, Dan@Adams said:

You're correct falcaineer! A few years back, we did have a comments section, but it became too overwhelming to keep up with every special request. If you ever need any type of request like this, it would be best to give us a call at 866-965-0400 and we can place the order by phone and pass along the note to the shipping team.

Having an opt-out for sprayers would be a nice feature; however then it becomes confusing for the shipping team as well, that have been trained to make sure the proper amount of sprayers are included with every order. As we get more and more new customers, we have to make sure we give them the tools to use the product. There are a few orders that slip through with missing sprayers, but we do our best to avoid that.

The sprayers are fairly durable, but they do wear out over time, or can crack from a drop, so it is nice to have some spares laying around. I keep a smaller box of them in my cabinet in the garage. If one ever starts to give me problems, it goes in the trash and I swap on a new one for as little down-time as possible :)

First time for everything, Dan. :) As for the sprayer option, makes sense. It is nice to have a few spares since I've had some crack as you mentioned. Trying to track it down to that level of detail (no pun intended...happy coincidence!) may only serve to add delays to the process.

• 1 month later...