Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tapatalk

Naylor649

Just a general question. Ever thought about making the forum viewable on the Tapatalk platform. I use it for all the other dozen I use haha. It’s a nice app that makes everything super easy to navigate and you don’t have top use your browser. Thanks for the future input guys. Gotta Kill the time somehow snow on the ground outside haha. 

I am also a fan and daily user of Tapatalk. 

This would be a great idea. The end user (we the people) would have control over what we want to see. It’s very user friendly and very customizable by the end user. 

I know the Adams team will see this thread. I hope many other members on here are also on Tapatalk and will chime in and show their support. 

I do not know what is involved in the back end of what the work load would be to get the forum viewable on Tapatalk. 

1 hour ago, TheWolf said:

I believe this version of our forum software allows for a Tapatalk plugin.  I check and it is not currently installed.  I will check on this and see if we can add this feature.

That’s awesome! Thanks Dan! I just noticed also I said “runner”. That was suppose to say moder haha. Thanks for looking into it!

31 minutes ago, Naylor649 said:

That’s awesome! Thanks Dan! I just noticed also I said “runner”. That was suppose to say moder haha. Thanks for looking into it!

Hey, Steven. What's a "moder?" :blink: That a Midwest spelling for "motor?" Or maybe "mother" with an IL accent? :wacko: Help this WV native out! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:31 PM, Naylor649 said:

Bump to the top for maybe a update?

A previous attempt to install the Tapatalk plugin was not successful.

With the recent update to the current forum software version, I was able to get the Tapatalk plugin installed.  However, I could not get the site registered on Tapatalk, since there was already an old Owner account for this forum.  Apparently the forum used to be available on Tapatalk a long time ago.

My assumption is that the old Owner account is under the email address of a former employee, so we will need to contact Tapatalk to get the Owner account information updated, in order to get the site registered.

Thanks for your patience while we get this figured out.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Oz74 said:

I just downloaded the Tapatalk app and can't find "the Adam's Forum".  Am I searching for the wrong term/ group name? Thanks in advance.

I don't see it listed now.

We just sent in the verification information to Tapatalk yesterday, so hopefully we will get this up and running soon.

2 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

I don't see it listed now.

We just sent in the verification information to Tapatalk yesterday, so hopefully we will get this up and running soon.

Great, thanks.  Are you Dan@Adams that replied to my email about wrong size pads in my 15mm Swirl Killer MB yesterday, by any chance?  (I'm sure there are other 'Dan's..)

On 5/5/2018 at 9:03 AM, Oz74 said:

Great, thanks.  Are you Dan@Adams that replied to my email about wrong size pads in my 15mm Swirl Killer MB yesterday, by any chance?  (I'm sure there are other 'Dan's..)

Nope. Dan@Adams is on the forum under that user name.

• 1 month later...