Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Member from Ohio

ArcticBlueSS

:welcome: Add Brilliant Glaze to your shopping cart. It’s great for some extra pop to the paint, and haze on the windows.  Get some Paint Sealant on the wheels or better yet ceramic coat them. The Adams vids are great resources along with the folks here. 

Love the color! The fist time I saw the Arctic Blue in person was up on the assembly line when Chevy did the Fifty celebration at the Lansing plant in 2016. Touring the plant was such a cool experience. Now when I see that color that’s what I think of. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/9/2018 at 6:24 PM, 8675309'SS said:

:welcome: Add Brilliant Glaze to your shopping cart. It’s great for some extra pop to the paint, and haze on the windows.  Get some Paint Sealant on the wheels or better yet ceramic coat them. The Adams vids are great resources along with the folks here. 

Love the color! The fist time I saw the Arctic Blue in person was up on the assembly line when Chevy did the Fifty celebration at the Lansing plant in 2016. Touring the plant was such a cool experience. Now when I see that color that’s what I think of. 

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

My car has a one coat of wax on it. I put it on in August 2017, right after I bought it. Do need I to strip wash it before I apply the glaze? Actually, if anyone can offer a step by step from start to finish, I would appreciate it! I am looking for as much depth and shine with this color.

Thanks again! 

You do not need to use strip wash before applying the Brillant Glaze. Just wash as normal and apply the Glaze. The Brillant Glaze will not build up like a wax can and is used to add a quick shine before a car show, cruise-in, etc. Do you have a polisher? Is this a daily driver? A light polish in the Spring would give the Camaro the best shine. 

5 minutes ago, Thorsager said:

You do not need to use strip wash before applying the Brillant Glaze. Just wash as normal and apply the Glaze. The Brillant Glaze will not build up like a wax can and is used to add a quick shine before a car show, cruise-in, etc. Do you have a polisher? Is this a daily driver? A light polish in the Spring would give the Camaro the best shine. 

Thanks for the reply. I do have a Polisher and the car is in the garage most of the time. I can't wait to try the Glaze!