Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anyone in the know care to weigh in on the relocation?   The dates were a little fuzzy when it was discussed at the Open House back in December.   Wondering if the move has started

Hi guys, 

The new warehouse is coming along well! It is across from the American Furniture Warehouse off I-25. Close to Uncer Raceway. 

The new building is a huge improvement in our current space and has a lot of room for potential shows and events to be held there. Currently, the racking is going up and we hope to be operational rather soon. 

We will have a grand opening event and I'm sure you'll hear about it! 

Thanks, guys. 

2 hours ago, Kyle@Adams said:

Hi guys, 

The new warehouse is coming along well! It is across from the American Furniture Warehouse off I-25. Close to Uncer Raceway. 

The new building is a huge improvement in our current space and has a lot of room for potential shows and events to be held there. Currently, the racking is going up and we hope to be operational rather soon. 

Thanks, guys. 

I hope to make it up there for the opening! And afterwards, head to Water World. In the summer.

Edited by falcaineer

3 hours ago, Kyle@Adams said:

Hi guys, 

Thanks, guys. 

YES! :D

Just made the 10 hour drive out there in November. Hopefully I can made the drive again for the opening of the new location! 

Went today to pick up the IK sprayer/soap combo!

IMG_20180221_142910529_HDR.jpg

The folks there said that they were planning on an open house in a month and half/two months.   They're still getting set up.   It's going to be a great place to visit

Edited by funkymonkey1111

Just got the announcement for this video

Good stuff, Adam's team! Congrats on the move.

Can't wait to pay a visit up I-25!!!

The only thing that sucks about the grand opening/open house on April 7th is that the Lincoln Tech car show is the same day. :(

On 1/17/2018 at 11:13 PM, Traizer said:

Just made the 10 hour drive out there in November. Hopefully I can made the drive again for the opening of the new location! 

niceee.. did you gain access inside their warehouse ?? am debating flying out there from DC to get a tour of the warehouse (if thats even a posiibility. 

2 hours ago, mexiking2365 said:

niceee.. did you gain access inside their warehouse ?? am debating flying out there from DC to get a tour of the warehouse (if thats even a posiibility. 

It's absolutely a possibility. But if you're going after hours or on a weekend, call before you make reservations to see if they can accomodate. Otherwise, go during the week or when they have a clinic/Open House...like this Saturday! 

Posted (edited)

Wishing so bad I could be at the grand opening today! Stuck at work till 7pm today. Hoping to catch some pictures on social media of it. I hope everyone who goes has a blast!

Edited by Mor3 Tr33s