Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's HQ Relocation

Hi guys, 

The new warehouse is coming along well! It is across from the American Furniture Warehouse off I-25. Close to Uncer Raceway. 

The new building is a huge improvement in our current space and has a lot of room for potential shows and events to be held there. Currently, the racking is going up and we hope to be operational rather soon. 

We will have a grand opening event and I'm sure you'll hear about it! 

Thanks, guys. 

2 hours ago, Kyle@Adams said:

Hi guys, 

The new warehouse is coming along well! It is across from the American Furniture Warehouse off I-25. Close to Uncer Raceway. 

The new building is a huge improvement in our current space and has a lot of room for potential shows and events to be held there. Currently, the racking is going up and we hope to be operational rather soon. 

Thanks, guys. 

I hope to make it up there for the opening! And afterwards, head to Water World. In the summer.

Edited by falcaineer

3 hours ago, Kyle@Adams said:

Hi guys, 

Thanks, guys. 

YES! :D

• 1 month later...

Went today to pick up the IK sprayer/soap combo!

IMG_20180221_142910529_HDR.jpg

The folks there said that they were planning on an open house in a month and half/two months.   They're still getting set up.   It's going to be a great place to visit

Edited by funkymonkey1111

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/17/2018 at 11:13 PM, Traizer said:

Just made the 10 hour drive out there in November. Hopefully I can made the drive again for the opening of the new location! 

niceee.. did you gain access inside their warehouse ?? am debating flying out there from DC to get a tour of the warehouse (if thats even a posiibility. 

2 hours ago, mexiking2365 said:

niceee.. did you gain access inside their warehouse ?? am debating flying out there from DC to get a tour of the warehouse (if thats even a posiibility. 

It's absolutely a possibility. But if you're going after hours or on a weekend, call before you make reservations to see if they can accomodate. Otherwise, go during the week or when they have a clinic/Open House...like this Saturday! 

Wishing so bad I could be at the grand opening today! Stuck at work till 7pm today. Hoping to catch some pictures on social media of it. I hope everyone who goes has a blast!

Edited by Mor3 Tr33s