Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's HQ Relocation

1 hour ago, Rich said:

They were live on FB about an hour ago. Spied a couple new products!!  

Yep! Saw Josh running around with the camera and pretty sure I got some screen time :hi:!

Here's a teaser of some new products I saw (I'll post another pic later of something else, don't have it with me).

26990.jpeg.e5095f66870406770d327a354c937305.jpeg26989.jpeg.d7926b82d9c66deec4448fc38e8c2ff7.jpeg

Adam also mentioned a new pressure washer coming soon, and I saw something else exciting (coating related) but I'm not at liberty to say the details...:secret:

You saw a lot more than I saw.  There were a ton of people all wearing Adam's sweatshirts today.  I got my wife the yellow hoodie and it came today. VERY nice.  She loves yellow anything, and the sweat is nice and long. Did run a bit big, but most likely it will shrink once it's washed.  But a great sweat.  

1 hour ago, falcaineer said:

Yep! Saw Josh running around with the camera and pretty sure I got some screen time :hi:!

Here's a teaser of some new products I saw (I'll post another pic later of something else, don't have it with me).

26990.jpeg.e5095f66870406770d327a354c937305.jpeg26989.jpeg.d7926b82d9c66deec4448fc38e8c2ff7.jpeg

Adam also mentioned a new pressure washer coming soon, and I saw something else exciting (coating related) but I'm not at liberty to say the details...:secret:

Ur killing me!!  U mean “Coating related” like ceramic coating?????    Im a few days away from ordering my first Cermic kit!!  

Some shots of the Mother Ship. Awesome place to see, and substantially larger than the Louisville building.

26998.thumb.jpeg.a85fe91d86a8d54b9c436741b197ad45.jpeg

26999.thumb.jpeg.9f88ba1842d47483b4f5c1de0405cf8c.jpeg

26983.jpeg.fdb09c93c305c06da3b81d0790f68921.jpeg

26987.jpeg.f96d835b0fdbc13dfe6965c8feeac3ef.jpeg26985.jpeg.c8474e2a8c280091452117cb12814ab8.jpeg26986.jpeg.62b7706daf177b1b165f2e7c0bc1c7da.jpeg

26988.jpeg.5339139df04439e8641012e0b827701b.jpeg

1 hour ago, Rich said:

You saw a lot more than I saw.  There were a ton of people all wearing Adam's sweatshirts today.  I got my wife the yellow hoodie and it came today. VERY nice.  She loves yellow anything, and the sweat is nice and long. Did run a bit big, but most likely it will shrink once it's washed.  But a great sweat.  

Kept my eyes peeled in the showroom. Iron Remover was on the shelves, too. Lots of people wearing the shirts. And lots of people in general. I had to park a block or two away, and cars lined the streets and filled the lots. Had to be hundreds there (pics above were taken towards the end when many had left).

29 minutes ago, tlbullet said:

Ur killing me!!  U mean “Coating related” like ceramic coating?????    Im a few days away from ordering my first Cermic kit!!  

Yes, ceramic coating related. Sorry, but can't break the trust! My recommendtaion, if you can wait a bit longer, do so. New items are coming soon.

7 minutes ago, Nickfire20 said:

Any idea what the products are by the center play button?

Dont look like Adam’s, but are in the Marketing room

5476594D-92C2-4A88-9163-B4C80CA44883.png

29D0C7CE-784B-4E6E-8AD3-FA049E64B5AC.png

Yeah. They're original products and products that have changed and been developed in the past.  A sort of history of Adam's  

59 minutes ago, funkymonkey1111 said:

Are you noticing from the pics that Adam's will be doing detailing now (or soon?)  

They told me this at one of my visits, but asked that I not repeat it until they were fully open

39 minutes ago, Nickfire20 said:

Yes i saw that too.  This is the best shot i got

prices seem reasonable.  I always thought coatings were well over a grand or 1500.

38E33B60-7282-4A6F-B09D-9446C6F0EE68.jpeg

Yes, they offer in-house detailing services. Here's a pic of the whole postcard they handed out (display sign had the same).

27030.jpeg

27029.jpeg

Edited by falcaineer

4 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Yes, they offer in-house detailing services. Here's a pic of the whole postcard they handed out (display sign had the same).

27030.jpeg

27029.jpeg

I wonder what is done to "Polish" the exterior glass in package #2 ?    Any chance Adams is releasing a glass polish ?    Inquiring minds want to know, Chris.:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

I wonder what is done to "Polish" the exterior glass in package #2 ?    Any chance Adams is releasing a glass polish ?    Inquiring minds want to know, Chris.:rolleyes:

Honestly don't know, sorry. They didn't explain the services in any venues I was at and I didn't ask, either. But with some new products coming soon, who knows...

Fairly cheap price point compared to other "professional" detailers.  My side-job prices are not far off from this so that's kind of cool to see.   The money they may be losing on labor, they will probably gain back and more getting people "hooked' and buying stuff to maintain their car after they're spruced up. 

16 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

maybe I figured it out but for the ceramic coating package,it says 9h coating.adams current coating is 7h.im assuming this means a new and more durable coating is coming

3 hours ago, 2012srt8 said:

maybe I figured it out but for the ceramic coating package,it says 9h coating.adams current coating is 7h.im assuming this means a new and more durable coating is coming

I'm guessing they're using the wheel coating which says it's a 9h and product description says can be used on paint, powder coat, chrome, and polished aluminum.  It's also cheaper than the paint coating if just looking at the bottle

18 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Honestly don't know, sorry. They didn't explain the services in any venues I was at and I didn't ask, either. But with some new products coming soon, who knows...

No worries.  I'm guessing it would be an application of Brilliant Glaze on the exterior glass, but figured you might have spied something new in the hopper. :secret:

1 hour ago, 2012srt8 said:

Adams said you can't use the wheel coating on your paint.why would they even bothered with the paint coating to begin with? the description means painted wheels

Well i'm not gonna pretend to be an expert but what would the difference between painted wheels and painted cars be?  Guessing both would have a clear coat over them or mixed in so don't see what the difference would be.  Guessing the paint coating at 7H was maybe ease of application over the larger surface or it might have something to do with the formula producing more shine at a lower hardness?  

Just speculating.

5 hours ago, rondre said:

Well i'm not gonna pretend to be an expert but what would the difference between painted wheels and painted cars be?  Guessing both would have a clear coat over them or mixed in so don't see what the difference would be.  Guessing the paint coating at 7H was maybe ease of application over the larger surface or it might have something to do with the formula producing more shine at a lower hardness?  

Just speculating.

I believe the assault of debris and heat generated warranted the argument for a harder coating for wheels— as opposed to difference in paint. But I am not an expert either. 

5 hours ago, 8675309'SS said:

I believe the assault of debris and heat generated warranted the argument for a harder coating for wheels— as opposed to difference in paint. But I am not an expert either. 

Makes sense, but still don't know why you couldn't use either on either surface

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2018 at 5:10 PM, falcaineer said:

On 4/7/2018 at 6:47 PM, tlbullet said:

On 4/7/2018 at 7:19 PM, falcaineer said:

Yes, ceramic coating related. Sorry, but can't break the trust! My recommendtaion, if you can wait a bit longer, do so. New items are coming soon.

And now you know! And knowing is half the battle...