Customer Service 866.965.0400

H20 Guard and Gloss Wow

musclejunkie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
15 hours ago, chasm31 said:

Used it today on my wife's Jeep.  Was excited to see the results as it really didn't give much pop on my white Jeep.

IMG_20180811_200743_776.jpg

Now did you just use it like a detail spray at the end when drying, or did you use it differently?

17 hours ago, chasm31 said:

Used it today on my wife's Jeep.  Was excited to see the results as it really didn't give much pop on my white Jeep.

IMG_20180811_200743_776.jpg

Looks great, Chas! Surprised to hear about not liking HGG on white...it works wonders on mine. But still, the Jeep looks awesome.

1 hour ago, chasm31 said:

Yes I used the after washing and drying method.  Little goes a long way.

Awesome. That’s good to know. I have 2 bottles but haven’t used it. I’ll have to try it out. Thanks man!

4 minutes ago, chasm31 said:

@js1990 I love it.  Adds a little too drying time but well worth it.  I put it on a couple of weeks after coating with wax.  Only used half a bottle on two four door Jeeps.  Watch the video on YouTube, it's easy to get the hang of.

Nice, thanks for the pointers. My girlfriend and I are going to drive from NJ to FL and I want her Grand Cherokee to be spotless for the trip down. I’ll definitely check the video out though ??

10 hours ago, js1990 said:

Nice, thanks for the pointers. My girlfriend and I are going to drive from NJ to FL and I want her Grand Cherokee to be spotless for the trip down. I’ll definitely check the video out though ??

If you really want the Grand Cherokee to pop for the drive down, hit it the morning of or at most the day before with a top coat of Brilliant Glaze.  I followed the recommendation from @falcaineer recently and was very pleased with how it made my dark red car shine.  

Also, if you haven't already done so, I'll recommend putting together a travel bag.  You can keep it simple by having the basics, Waterless Wash, Detail Spray, Glass Cleaner, a Plastic Razor Blade and a few towels.  If space is an issue, you can stop by most hobby stores and pick up a set of 4 OZ spray bottles and funnel.  

Edited by RayS

3 hours ago, RayS said:

If you really want the Grand Cherokee to pop for the drive down, hit it the morning of or at most the day before with a top coat of Brilliant Glaze.  I followed the recommendation from @falcaineer recently and was very pleased with how it made my dark red car shine.  

Also, if you haven't already done so, I'll recommend putting together a travel bag.  You can keep it simple by having the basics, Waterless Wash, Detail Spray, Glass Cleaner, a Plastic Razor Blade and a few towels.  If space is an issue, you can stop by most hobby stores and pick up a set of 4 OZ spray bottles and funnel.  

Thanks, Ray! Happy that turned out well for you.

And Joe, if you do take the travel kit, consider including BG so you can touch up the Jeep from the drive and then throw another coat on right before you get there. It can be layered and doesn't bulid up, so don't worry about decreasing your visual appeal...it will shine like a new penny! 

One other thought before you leave, seal your glass. Adam's GS is awesome and will make bugs, etc. easeir to remove. And of course help with rain.

Edited by falcaineer

7 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Thanks, Ray! Happy that turned out well for you.

And Joe, if you do take the travel kit, consider including BG so you can touch up the Jeep from the drive and then throw another coat on right before you get there. It can be layered and doesn't bulid up, so don't worry about decreasing your visual appeal...it will shine like a new penny! 

One other thought before you leave, seal your glass. Adam's GS is awesome and will make bugs, etc. easeir to remove. And of course help with rain.

Thanks!

i actually bought a bottle for that specific reason. I want us to be able to see during those random downpours.

10 hours ago, RayS said:

Sweet, I appreciate the feedback. I planned on bringing a few small items, maybe a waterless wash, Detail Spray and Glaze. Just in case.