Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Spray and H2O Guard Gloss

Nerfherderiam

Question

Recently I went all in with Adams Polishes products. I’ve heard and seen great things.  i just bought a White Honda S2000 and I’m wanting to clay it and protect the paint.

I have at my disposal for cleaning the car paint: foam gun, ultra foam shampoo, the standard shampoo, visco clay bar, detail spray, and H2O guard gloss.  In what order should I be using these items to get the best results? 

I know to use the detail spray with the clay bar, but should I do that after the h2o guard gloss or before?

The h2o guard gloss is water activated so I’d have to use it when the car is still wet. Mean while, clawing the car with the guard gloss on it doesn’t really make sense to me. Help please?

6D62F3EB-BE43-4E20-B613-DE13A1CD1987.jpeg

2 answers to this question

Start with the foam cannon and ultra foam shampoo or regular shampoo (your choice) then wash the car using the two bucket method. After you wash the car and while it is still wet, grab your detail spray and clay. Spray down an area with detail spray and clay the panel, the move around and clay the car. After you clay you can wash again or just rinse off the car. Then while the car is still wet after the final rinse use h20 guard and gloss with two microfiber towels and wet one towel down. Next, spray h2p guard and gloss on the panel, use the wet towel to spread the product and your other dry towel to buff off. Then stand back and enjoy the shine! :)

15 minutes ago, Wy_detailing said:

Start with the foam cannon and ultra foam shampoo or regular shampoo (your choice) then wash the car using the two bucket method. After you wash the car and while it is still wet, grab your detail spray and clay. Spray down an area with detail spray and clay the panel, the move around and clay the car. After you clay you can wash again or just rinse off the car. Then while the car is still wet after the final rinse use h20 guard and gloss with two microfiber towels and wet one towel down. Next, spray h2p guard and gloss on the panel, use the wet towel to spread the product and your other dry towel to buff off. Then stand back and enjoy the shine! :)

Awesome! Thank you!