Customer Service 866.965.0400

PJs Auto Spa saying Hello!

PJsAutoSpa

Hi Ladies & Gentleman! Thank you for the add, a lot of you may already know me from Facebook, Instagram or our website PJsAutoSpa. I am Founder of PJs Auto Spa, we specialize in Professional Paint Correction & Ceramic Coating, and we are a Certified Adam’s Polishes Dealer located right here in Ontario Canada! Exciting news for 2017 to be part of this special team!

I have been a Car nut since a toddler, the addiction started when I turned 17 by purchasing a Dodge Magnum SRT. I then owned multiple (14) fun cars by the young age of 21.

Some include:
Dart Turbo, bolted & tuned.
2013 Mazdaspeed3 Turbo, fully bolted & FreekTuned.
2014 Challenger RT Classic.
2016 Challenger SRT 392 B5 Blue, 6 - speed.
1981 Pontiac Trans Am
Current:
2017 Elantra Sport Turbo 
2017 Ram Rebel to haul the Adam`s Polishes Mobile Store :)
Cant forget the Motorcycle______2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S 650

I am looking forward to making new friends, browsing through everyone’s thoughts, opinions, product results & most importantly, the photos. ?

Peter Joseph 

D921F664-68B1-4519-AA03-6D497473903F.jpeg

Edited by PJsAutoSpa

Current Commuter

2017 Elantra Sport Turbo, great handling car now that Hyundai has BMW M series division leader on board as well as Audi’s cosmetic designer! 

It is Ceramic Coated, and tinted. Nothing else yet....

Highly recommend if you are looking for a fun car great on gas!!! 

19B60214-F74E-4E56-A85A-F1FE7E3B49B1.jpeg

Was in love with this car, after experiencing the Turbo on the Dart (1.4L) I stepped up to the Speed3. For those of you that don’t know, it’s a 2.3L. 260hp & 280tq From factory, and it was around 400hp by the time I fully bolted it and had it custom tuned. Still wish I never sold it! 

F4570595-5BDC-461F-B23F-EC775E192DDF.jpeg

Welcome to the group, PJ.   :welcomebanner:

I'm partial to the Mopars on your list, but nonetheless I applaud you on all of them.  It's great to know there are so many car lovers around the globe that share the same passion of keeping them as clean as our Adam's Forums members. 

• 3 weeks later...

HI!  Think some of my Western Canada Camaro Club friends mentioned you (or some other shop in Ontario-forgot the name).  Am sure you have and will treat them great!

Edited by Liralen

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎14 at 5:36 PM, Rich said:

Welcome to the forum!  Some very  nice rides! I'm really partial to the color of that blue Challenger!  But they're all great!  :welcomebanner:

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎14 at 5:47 PM, ZMAN024 said:

Welcome to the group, PJ.   :welcomebanner:

I'm partial to the Mopars on your list, but nonetheless I applaud you on all of them.  It's great to know there are so many car lovers around the globe that share the same passion of keeping them as clean as our Adam's Forums members. 

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎15 at 9:56 AM, falcaineer said:

Welcome to the forums, PJ! Nice rides.

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎16 at 5:12 PM, Chris@Adams said:

Welcome to our forum PJ'S!

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎16 at 6:41 PM, mathews31 said:

Man great pictures

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎03 at 11:57 PM, Liralen said:

HI!  Think some of my Western Canada Camaro Club friends mentioned you (or some other shop in Ontario-forgot the name).  Am sure you have and will treat them great!

Thanks for such a warm welcome, browsing this forum I can already tell what a great group to be a part of! I am in the midst of moving our location to a larger city, of Peterborough On. and once I get settled in will allow me to do some more interacting with other friends on here.

I sold my Mopars leaving me with the Ram Rebel only, hopefully get into something else fun this summer. Stuck on Mopar, but I want to go into this open minded and consider possible GM & Ford each as contenders as well! Lol 

Nothing wrong with Mopars! Great cars.    But I've been a GM guy since the day I was born. Only time I ever had a Ford in my garage was when my brother died and I inherited his Bronco.  Mostly Chevy over the many years, but I've had Olds and Pontiac in the garage as well.  Now it's Cadillac and Chevy Vette.  We're glad you decided to join the forum PJ. :cheers:

8 hours ago, PJsAutoSpa said:

Thanks for such a warm welcome, browsing this forum I can already tell what a great group to be a part of! I am in the midst of moving our location to a larger city, of Peterborough On. and once I get settled in will allow me to do some more interacting with other friends on here.

I sold my Mopars leaving me with the Ram Rebel only, hopefully get into something else fun this summer. Stuck on Mopar, but I want to go into this open minded and consider possible GM & Ford each as contenders as well! Lol 

Well, you really should check out the Western Canada Camaro Club....they are super active, love to go to the track, and love their cars.  After hanging out with them, you probably would become a GM fan!

15 minutes ago, Liralen said:

well, you really should check out the Western Canada Camaro Club....they are super active, love to go to the track, and love their cars.  After hanging out with them, you probably would become a GM fan!

Today has been a crazy day! Third encounter with the  OCC today. A fellow Mopar member (I don't know him personally) reached out to the OCC Club and asked if I was a part of their club or an available Vendor.  Shortly after, I was in touch with Mike Wells, head of their Sponsorship sector. Had a great time chatting with him on the phone and hearing about his racing back ground. Told him I will have to see his Wife`s Corvette before making my next impulse Car decision, lol. 

Look forward to possibly becoming a sponsor for what seems to be another awesome community here in Ontario! :)  We will be meeting with Mr. Wells over a coffee to discuss it further and well most importantly... talk cars!

Edited by PJsAutoSpa

• 8 months later...