Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Maryland - Start to finsh, whats the process

Charlie

Good morning folks. I have a 2010 corvette with a pretty nice finish. I'm getting ready to do a complete detail including clay bar, removing some swirl marks etc. I just bought the patriot wax to use after finishing polish and I also bought the brilliant glaze as the finishing touch. Am I going in the right direction/sequence? Thanks for any replys.

Welcome to the addiction, Charlie! 

Yep, you're on the right track. For what it's worth, you can swap the wax and BG order, but it's generally accepted to apply products in decreasing order of durability - next time, maybe try the other order and see what you prefer. 

Be sure to post some pics when you're done...and be prepared for some serious shine!

Here's a good article for your reading pleasure:

10 hours ago, Charlie said:

Good morning folks. I have a 2010 corvette with a pretty nice finish. I'm getting ready to do a complete detail including clay bar, removing some swirl marks etc. I just bought the patriot wax to use after finishing polish and I also bought the brilliant glaze as the finishing touch. Am I going in the right direction/sequence? Thanks for any replys.

This is my order when I detail.....

- Wash

- Clay

- machine polish

- BG

- wax or sealant

Hope you're planning on coming to Carlisle in August!  Adam and the crew will be there, plus there's a super fun party Friday night.   Chris@Adams gave you the same steps I use on my Vette. 

Welcome to the forum!