Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spray and walk away engine dressing...

I've been avoiding purchasing a gallon of Megs D170 for some time because it would last me, my sons, and their children's lifetimes. I'd think there's got to be a market for a spray and walk dressing (namely for engines...) but also for wheel wells that doesn't stain like Undercarriage Spray? 

In and out is good stuff.

I however just tried the VRT milk recently on my wifes 2006 honda, that has never been cleaned or detailed.  I sprayed it with out cleaning, it looks brand spanking new,  too cold and dark for pics now, but I’ll try tomorrow.

That’s interesting on making the “milk” for engine dressing. In n Out would work good too. Only problem I have is the VRT “bleeding” when I use it on my bed rails and rear bumper. I even buff it but if we get a morning dew it still bleeds on me. Any advice?

You shouldn't experience too much run off in the engine bay under normal conditions. But if you do, just reapply. As you know, VRT isn't meant to be a long-term product.

I've also seen others use ID for the engine bay, and I think even Matte Detailer. 

Has anyone tried the black trim restorer under the hood? 

Edited by falcaineer

6 hours ago, falcaineer said:

You shouldn't experience too much run off in the engine bay under normal conditions. But if you do, just reapply. As you know, VRT isn't meant to be a long-term product.

I've also seen others use ID for the engine bay, and I think even Matte Detailer. 

Has anyone tried the black trim restorer under the hood? 

hmm never thought of ID and matte detailer working under the hood. The ID leaves a nice matte look on my dash so I know it wouldn't be greasy like some stuff people use to dress their engine bay