Customer Service 866.965.0400

Probably part of the pro line as well.  If not, I don't know how they could ever come up with anything better than the Patriot.  Of course, I think I said something like that about the Americana before the Patriot.  Can't wait to see!  

The Gallon I would guess is from the "Pro" line of products as if you can look thru the blur it says what appears to be "Ceramic Boost" Under the word Boost which would be a nice easy label to read. 

As for the other tin....Maybe a reformulation of Patriot? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2018 at 3:57 PM, ZMAN024 said:

I'd say the tin looks to be a paste version of Ceramic Boost.  Would be easier to control during application and completely avoid "overspray" on glass, which is very difficult to remove. 

Thanks for the tip. Most Adams products I don’t worry about getting on glass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The tin mystery has been solved on their Instagram: Ceramic Paste Wax. 

Says “This week.” For the caption. I’m excited about this. Is it possible that this product could be a longer lasting/more hydrophobic form of a Carnuba paste wax? Or is it just a topper for Ceramic Coated cars?

19 minutes ago, nasastang said:

Looks awesome, definitely cool to have a wax able to work with ceramic coatings, but dang 250$ :o. Hopefully there is an option for just the wax with out the extra goodies to bring down the price.

DIRECT FROM THE WEBSITE (along with a really detailed write up)

To celebrate this innovative new wax, we've made the first run of 200 available in a special limited edition billet aluminum container, with the Adam's "A" logo carefully machined into the lid. We know you'll be amazed at the shine and protection that Adam's Ceramic Wax offers, 110% guaranteed!

I don’t think we will be ordering any, at least none in the sweet aluminim container. It might be nice to toss a level of protection before winter on a coated vehicle, but I’m not sure it’s a need given the nature of ceramic coatings and their longevity.

I will be curious on the price of the normal container. That may sway me to try it and see how it is. We have used other waxes for ceramics and can’t say we were overly impressed. Maybe this will be different for us. 

Just now, Nickfire20 said:

My question for Adams...like a coating...will you have to toss the towels and applicator after each use?

I can see myself using this on a monthly basis

With ceramic waxes, you don’t have to toss the towels typically. You toss the towels with coatings since it has the actual ceramic (the part that hardens when the solvent is gone) in it. Waxes are a separate creature. Typically treated like normal as far as application/removal/care. 

Is this a wax with ceramic IN it? 

Or is this a wax specifically for ceramic coated vehicles?

Nevermind, I went back and actually read the description, which answered both my questions. 

Edited by senorlechero