Customer Service 866.965.0400

Microfiber wash

Lee

I’ve been using the Microfiber wash for a few years now and have always thought it did a pretty good job but today It blew me away. I know this isn’t its intended purpose but I wanted something a little more gentle than regular detergent. 

I went to clean a bore snake (a long clothlike rope with bristles in it to clean a rifle barrel) today and decided I would use the Micro fiber wash. The bore snake had a combination of barrel cleaner, gun oils, power and whatever crud comes out of a barrel that had been sitting on there for probably two years.

I decided I would soak it in the sink 1 time, drain it, soak it again, and then try and scrub all the crud out. As soon as I put the bore snake in the soap water and moved it around a bit the water turned brown. I soaked it for twenty minutes came back and drained it, filled the sink up again and started trying to clean the bore snake and nothing was coming out of it, I scrubbed and scrubbed and there was nothing left to get out of it. 

I was shocked that all that came out so easily. Great stuff!!!