Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Tire and Rubber Cleaner

J.Kempster

Hi Guys/Gals,

The snow has finally melted away here in Louisville, KY so now the time has come to clean my wife's 2017 Toyota Rav4.

I made a bone head mistake after we purchased her car and applied sealant to most of the trim. I just had to clean it at midnight the day we bought it! This caused white spotting throughout the trim. I used various cleaners and degreasers to try and remove with little to no effect at each cleaning. 

After cleaning all four wheels, I applied Tire and Rubber cleaner to the trim to see what might happen. WOW! 85-90% of the sealant was removed in just the initial cleaning. 

I am new to Adam's products but I already have a favorite. 

Hi Jeff.  You can also apply some VRT to the trim and that should help remove the rest of the sealant.  

Tip:  Next time, if you apply the VRT to the trim before sealing the paint, any residue will simply wipe off the plastic trim.

Edited by ZMAN024

On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:52 PM, ZMAN024 said:

Hi Jeff.  You can also apply some VRT to the trim and that should help remove the rest of the sealant.  

Tip:  Next time, if you apply the VRT to the trim before sealing the paint, any residue will simply wipe off the plastic trim.

I bought VRT for this exact reason. In the past ive hated having to go back and clean small spots of wax residue on plastic trim. After reading several testimonials im sure this will take care of that headache.

44 minutes ago, Mazzdog said:

What happen to the 32 oz bottles?  Was going in to buy a few of them. I haven’t been on in a while but missed them I guess?  How long they been gone?

They've been gone a good while...months, at least. Not sure if they'll make a comeback or not.