Customer Service 866.965.0400

REVIVE HAND POLISH

So I got my bottle of Revive a few weeks ago via a forum trade.

Tonight I made it possible to use it for the first time.

I WAS BLOWN AWAY!

I have never used anything by hand that works this good!

I wanted to try it out on my roof, since it has been neglected lately.  

For those that dont know me, I have a 2016 Black Tahoe with 15k miles on it.  In early December I did a full paint correction with Adam’s One Step and sealed it up.  ( I should say, I did this to the entire truck...except the roof)

I’ve been wanting to experiment with the Revive, so anyways, I clayed an area, then hit it with Revive and the corresponding blue hex grip applicator.  It took very little work and I watched the water spots vanish as I did just a few passes.  The paint was smooth, clean, and glossy, as I cleared the residue.  I topped it with some Buttery Wax for now and walked away.

Another excellent product that I waited too long to try out.

I encourage folks to post up your shots of Revive as well as any experiences you have.

lastly I have 2 questions about it...

-can it be used with a DA, if so, what speed?

-will it remove clear coat if used with DA?

38D780EC-6AAA-4DE8-AB7C-A318AB6B6A5C.jpeg

4CF43130-F724-41D6-8F1A-8124F151695C.jpeg

I agree with Rich.  The Revive isn't a true abrasive polish, so there's no benefit to machine application.  It's more of a "chemical correction." If you want to machine polish, there's plenty of polishes designed for that purpose.  I don't think you're going to gain anything with Revive and machine application.

On 1/29/2018 at 7:07 AM, shane@detailedreflections said:

I agree with Rich.  The Revive isn't a true abrasive polish, so there's no benefit to machine application.  It's more of a "chemical correction." If you want to machine polish, there's plenty of polishes designed for that purpose.  I don't think you're going to gain anything with Revive and machine application.

Is it actually chemical correction

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, Editguy said:

Of course with my luck it rained last night but here she is...my next project is to polish the haze off the headlights.

9321CAC6-1354-4013-AB9F-5B8A6605881D.jpeg

845A09DB-CC6B-4DC9-8F2C-54DFB111BC5F.jpeg

Looks great! Just know you'll need a lot more than Revive to get the headlights clear.

38 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Looks great! Just know you'll need a lot more than Revive to get the headlights clear.

I plan on ordering the headlight restoration kit next sale.