Customer Service 866.965.0400

Update: Phone System is Back Online 2/5/2018

Dan@Adams

Update: The move and transfer of the phones to our new building took longer than expected on Friday, so phones were down for the weekend. Our toll free number is back up and running again as of this morning, and we can be reached at 866-965-0400. Thanks.

Hey Everyone,

Our office phone system is being transitioned over to our new facility today, so our toll-free 866-965-0400 is currently down at the moment. 

This process may take several hours to complete. During this time, please contact us by email or live chat for any questions, orders, etc. We do apologize for the inconvenience!

Email: orders@adamspolishes.com

Live Chat can be accessed at the bottom-right corner of AdamsPolishes.com

Thanks for your patience as we complete the phone switch to the new location, and let us know if you have any questions!

17 hours ago, Dan@Adams said:

Phones are still down. Initial planned downtime was from 11am to 3pm MST today, but they went down earlier in the morning. That is all the information I have at the moment.

I will post any further updates as soon as I have them!

Hey, Dan...How about a gift card to the first 25 (or however many) calls in the new warehouse?! Or maybe visitors, too...time for a quick drive north!

Good luck in the new digs!!!

Dan you know your the man and can do just about anything you want to....

Ok we all know Adam is the real man of the company but hey Dans one of the best. Come on Adam you should run some type of contest, even pick some random numbers and those visitors or orders get a prize. Something as simple as toss a 16oz in their order or a hand signed postcard or something cool like that. Bring back the old school Adams.