Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailing bench

GXPaycheck

for those that cannot log into costco, here it is.   $99 through 2/23/18.   Presently backordered with expected shipping 2/15 or 2/16.

From the page:

Product Details

The Durabench® 4-In-1 Auto Detailing Workstation is an indispensable tool that combines a professional grade detail station, an industrial strength work platform, a convenient push cart and a creeper all in one portable and easily storable unit.  Designed for both the professional detailer and the general auto enthusiast, the Durabench® is loaded with features to make any auto detailing job safe and easy.

The Durabench® 4-in-1 includes an integrated 110-Volt Power Strip with two outlets and two USB ports, powering all your buffers, polishers and other auto detailing tools (and even charging your phone).In detail station mode, the Durabench® provides a large 20 inch X 46 inch double-sided work surface: one with a textured anti-slip pattern and built-in support groove to hold 5-gallon wash buckets and on the flip-side a smooth surface suitable for more traditional projects.

• By simply retracting the telescoping legs, the detail station converts into an elevated work platform, duty rated for 500 lbs, allowing two people to reach all points of even the largest trucks and SUV’s.
  • Both the detail station and work platform modes include an attached storage basket to hold all your detailing accessories within easy reach.
  • By folding in the adjustable legs, the Durabench® becomes a push cart with double bearing smooth motion wheels and collapsible push bar, providing a 320 lb. rated mobile platform capable of transporting all of your equipment and vehicle contents with maximum efficiency.
  • By lowering the push bar the Durabench® transforms into a creeper with articulating front wheels for easy maneuverability and comfortable access to the most challenging detailing locations.
  • Finally, for when your detailing or project needs require even more support, the Durabench® 4-In-1 includes built-in connectivity to chain multiple Durabench® 4-In-1s together, creating a true professional assembly line.

Features:

• Compact, portable and easy to store
  • Built-in power strip with two outlets and two USB Ports
  • Fully welded steel frame
  • Reinforced aluminum legs
  • Enlarged, 3.5 inch anti-slip step for safe and easy access onto the work platform  
  • Detail Station, Work Platform, Push Cart and Creeper – 1 Product, 4 Uses, Unlimited Potential

imageService.jpg

Edited by funkymonkey1111

I think I'll stick with my cart.  4 solid legs, wheels, holds a lot more, and my bottles won't fall or roll off.  Plus there's no basket to bang into anything.  Guess it will work for a lot of guys or gals, just not me.  My garage definitely isn't big enough either.  

Good idea, but my cart only cost me $40 and it'll hold a lot more. I've hit a mechanics seat that I use for down low detailing, and it's got a shelf that'll hold a few bottle and things if need be,I like it being mobile and me compact. 

20180112_092119.jpg

Edited by Traizer

On 2/6/2018 at 7:46 PM, Traizer said:

Good idea, but my cart only cost me $40 and it'll hold a lot more. I've hit a mechanics seat that I use for down low detailing, and it's got a shelf that'll hold a few bottle and things if need be,I like it being mobile and me compact. 

20180112_092119.jpg

Where is your cart from?

On 2/6/2018 at 6:46 PM, Traizer said:

20180112_092119.jpg

8 minutes ago, 8675309'SS said:

+1

+2

DetailedbyTate cart looks similar to one that I have seen at Harbor Freight.  As for the Costco item, that is a workbench, not a true cart.  It has a 500lb capacity so that you can stand on it and work on tall vehicles.  The overall height is only a little over 3 feet.... here is the spec:

Assembly
Assembled
Color
Orange
Depth
0 in.
Folding
Yes
Height
39.75 in.
Length
31 in.
Model
Dura4IN1
Top Material
Plastic
Weight
31 lb.
Width
19.75 in.
Edited by Liralen

9 hours ago, DetailedbyTate said:

Where is your cart from?

7 hours ago, 8675309'SS said:

+1

7 hours ago, falcaineer said:

+2

It's from home depot. Its a husky 31in 1 drawer mechanics cart. My store had a pallet of them marked at $40 6 weeks or so ago. I was at home depot the other day and they still have some...But I'm guessing someone messed up the price when snagged mine. I bought it just because it was $40, worked out better than I could've ever imagined. I really like the fold up side table, too.

20180204_110758.jpg

20180112_092302.jpg

20180112_092139.jpg