Customer Service 866.965.0400

Am I losing my mind?

Laid GP

Question

14 answers to this question

On 2/8/2018 at 9:57 PM, Mbrazelton said:

I saw on instagram it’s going to be exclusive to dealers only.  So you will have to find a dealer to buy it.  I know I have some on order from Detail Giant might try them. 

That's really idiotic.

6 hours ago, zw470 said:

That's really idiotic.

Yeah that was what someone from Adams had sent in a email.  I think it actually sucks, my local dealer in my opinion is horrible, I’m pretty sure I have newer and better stocked inventory than them.  They do a horrible job promoting the product even with being the 2nd largest Chevrolet dealership and performance shop.  I ended up ordering from Detail Giant from New York. 

58 minutes ago, Mbrazelton said:

Yeah that was what someone from Adams had sent in a email.  I think it actually sucks, my local dealer in my opinion is horrible, I’m pretty sure I have newer and better stocked inventory than them.  They do a horrible job promoting the product even with being the 2nd largest Chevrolet dealership and performance shop.  I ended up ordering from Detail Giant from New York. 

I'd let the boss know.  (Adam)

4 hours ago, Rich said:

I'd let the boss know.  (Adam)

I’ve talked to Dan about it before.  It is what it is, I personally wouldn’t buy anything from them even if it was decent priced.  Guess I have a different view on how dealers should be.  If I have a space I would try and become a dealer here.  

We have a great local dealer..........Ray at Grabiak Chevrolet and Performance Center.  I agree with you about how dealers and customer service in general.  Guess I grew up in the "the customer is always right" age. Not like today where it's basically take it or leave it from most companies.  Great customer service is another reason I stay loyal to Adam's.  Hard to find these days.  

Is there any confirmation on this product not being sold by Adam’s directly?  We have a wholesale account, but haven’t received any updates on this product or the Pro-Line. I was told we would have to “reapply” for wholesale, but never heard anything further. 

Looking like I may have to call and follow up.