Customer Service 866.965.0400

Help in/near Maryland

Ironterp

Question

Just picked up my new 2018 powerstroke! I bought it from a dealer in PA because the specs on it are a little rare and it was the only one on the east cost. Unfortunately I didn't have time to wait 8+ weeks to have one ordered. Anyway, we've had our fare share of snow this year and I'm assuming the dealership cleans the trucks off with a broom because this thing is hammered! Most notably the black b pillars have swirls that stick out like a sore thumb in any bit of sunlight. Are there any detailers or weekend warriors on here in the area that would be interested in doing a paint correction on this thing? i don't need a full detail, just paint correction only. Unfortunately with my work schedule and a shoulder issue, I can't handle the paint correcting portion right now. I have access to indoor shop or can bring it somewhere. I'm located on the eastern shore of Maryland. Thanks guys 

IMG_0159.jpg

Edited by Ironterp

17 answers to this question

Nice truck.  I am in western Maryland, but wouldn’t provide much help due to scheduling with a 4month old.  There was a new guy in Ocean City on here recently, I do not know his level of expertise though.

I know a professional detailer, but he is local to the Baltimore area.

There are several Adam's dealers in Md.  but not sure how close they are to you.  But they may be able to refer you to someone if they can't or don't detail cars themselves.  

Rich Schmidt (8.97 mi )

(1)240-418-4575

rich@fatcat-creative.com

14 Farsta Ct.,
Rockville, Maryland ,
United States, 20850

Darryl Nichols (20.67 mi )

(1)703-675-8819

email@oddsandendsdetailing.com

112 Oakgrove Rd. STE 111,
Sterling, Virginia ,
United States, 20166

Frank Walker (28.3 mi )

(1)410-963-1896

frank@mergetechnologyinc.com

8609 Glen Hannah Ct,
Windsor Mill, Maryland ,
United States, 21244

11 hours ago, Rich said:

There are several Adam's dealers in Md.  but not sure how close they are to you.  But they may be able to refer you to someone if they can't or don't detail cars themselves.  

Rich Schmidt (8.97 mi )

rich@fatcat-creative.com

14 Farsta Ct.,
Rockville, Maryland ,
United States, 20850

Darryl Nichols (20.67 mi )

email@oddsandendsdetailing.com

112 Oakgrove Rd. STE 111,
Sterling, Virginia ,
United States, 20166

Frank Walker (28.3 mi )

frank@mergetechnologyinc.com

8609 Glen Hannah Ct,
Windsor Mill, Maryland ,
United States, 21244

Thanks I will try to contact one of these guys.

9 hours ago, Nickfire20 said:

Fyi  I recently contacted Rich Schmidt,  he advised he is an artist for Adams, and not a dealer and does not carry products.  He further stated he has no idea why his info is on the website.

To be honest, I know Rich and wondered why his name was listed as well, but figured that the powers that be know more than me, so I included him.  Sorry about the confusion.

Not sure where you are in MD, but in NOVA I have procured a few Adams Products from this company in Sterling.

http://www.oddsandendsdetailing.com/

The guy knows his stuff and uses what he thinks is best for the job (mostly Adams).   I have ran in there and grabbed a few things every now and again when I run out and I have a detail coming up for friends/family and can't wait for an order to be delivered.  Also helps that he is close to me office at work.  =)

Man it’s an absolute shame what these dealerships do. If you still need it I’m in Eastern pa about 2 hours from Maryland border.  I fix so many of these from pa dealerships especially the black pillars 

On 2/10/2018 at 8:53 AM, Nickfire20 said:

Fyi  I recently contacted Rich Schmidt,  he advised he is an artist for Adams, and not a dealer and does not carry products.  He further stated he has no idea why his info is on the website.

agree... i googled the address for rich and it looks like its his home.