Customer Service 866.965.0400

Smaller size Interior Cleaning Wipes

So with my last order I got two containers of interior cleaning wipes to keep in both our vehicles to do a daily touch up and clean up after the kids. The wipes themselves are excellent, great cleaning ability and the cleaner actually foams up a bit to lift dirt and grime so they are a great product. The container is too big. It doesn't fit anywhere in our 4Runner or my Corolla. 

I'd love to see the same product in a container the size of a tall boy or regular soda can so it'd fit in the door cup holders. 

Cheers!

On 2/12/2018 at 8:30 PM, Rich said:

You could always take a bunch out of the container and put some in a Ziplock bag or small tupperware or LocknLock container to keep in the car.  And don't forget to condition any surfaces (especially leather) after you've used them.  

Yeah I could, but that defeats me placing another Adams order.... 

leather conditioner wipes! Great idea!

• 1 month later...

Drug stores sell travel size containers.  You could always buy an empty container, or a full one and replace them with Adam's wipes, and then just toss it in the glove box.   Would probably hold 10 or 12 wipes. 

• 1 month later...

I've tried Ziploc baggies with other similar products (new to AP products so I have yet to try the wipes yet) but every other wipe type of product I've used seems to dry out when in a Ziplock. Things like Tupperware lids or Gladware containers warp in the heat of a car interior in the summer too so as soon as they distort enough not to seal tightly anymore - even if they still appear to seal just fine - will still also dry out. The travel baby wipe containers another user mentioned are hit or miss at best and will still eventually allow the wipes to dry out as well. I agree that a trial/travel size wipes container would be a great option to be able to stash in a car to use in a pinch. If a smaller canister is not feasible for some reason, perhaps a flat packet similar to the kind Well-Kept screen and lens wipes are packaged in could work.

I found the wipes to be great to wipe down the entire front area of my F250, but for me they were almost too much. I had them under the rear seat, and actually just gave them to someone to use who will put them to much better use.