Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from PA

ou812

Welcome to the forum Fred.  What part of Pa are you in? I'm in Johnstown.  Nice truck!  Revive and Brilliant Glaze are perfect for black vehicles if  you're doing your work by hand.  

12 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Welcome, Fred! You've come to the right place to keep that truck looking its best. Lots of PA folks on here, including some of the moderators (Rich, Dan T., and even Chris is just around the way in WV). 

12 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Welcome, Fred! You've come to the right place to keep that truck looking its best. Lots of PA folks on here, including some of the moderators (Rich, Dan T., and even Chris is just around the way in WV). 

13 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

Welcome to the group, Fred. :welcomebanner: 

I like your choice of truck.  I picked up a 2017 Rebel the day after Halloween.  I'm also waiting for good weather to do some paint correction and full detail.  

Thanks. I was drooling over a Rebel but I really wanted the Ramboxes to store my fishing gear. From your sig I would say you have a few other nice rides.

10 hours ago, Rich said:

Welcome to the forum Fred.  What part of Pa are you in? I'm in Johnstown.  Nice truck!  Revive and Brilliant Glaze are perfect for black vehicles if  you're doing your work by hand.  

I'm in Coplay Pa. Part of the lehigh valley about 60 miles north of Philadelphia.

16 minutes ago, ou812 said:

Thanks. I was drooling over a Rebel but I really wanted the Ramboxes to store my fishing gear. From your sig I would say you have a few other nice rides.

Yeah, the Dodge Brothers get a lot of my money each month. I'm debating on trading my wife's Renegade in for a new SRT Durango (her choice), but can't convince myself I need another enormous car payment right now.:lol: