Customer Service 866.965.0400

M3Eric

Question

So my last large purchase was a few weeks back and I believe it was during the time that Adam's was moving to they're new location? My order took a few days longer than usual to ship, so the awesome guys at Adam's threw in a few extra items to make up for the wait. One of the things they included was a bottle of the "Ultra Foam Shampoo" to go with the foam gun I purchased. This stuff is amazing and I must get more! The only problem is that it's not on the website!  Does anyone know when this product will be available for purchase again?

10 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, M3Eric said:

So my last large purchase was a few weeks back and I believe it was during the time that Adam's was moving to they're new location? My order took a few days longer than usual to ship, so the awesome guys at Adam's threw in a few extra items to make up for the wait. One of the things they included was a bottle of the "Ultra Foam Shampoo" to go with the foam gun I purchased. This stuff is amazing and I must get more! The only problem is that it's not on the website!  Does anyone know when this product will be available for purchase again?

So now you know first hand why everyone raves about Adams's Customer Service.   Sit tight for the Ultra Foam Shampoo. It's set to become available the end of this month or early March.

Yep, it's pretty awesome stuff, and is set to return before the end of February from what I've been told.

We had Ultra Foam Shampoo available as a preview during the Thanksgiving time frame, and it sold out quickly. We're getting more bottled, labeled, and ready to go soon!

good lord i need some, i havent used the adams soaps yet as i am finishing up the chemical guys arsenal of products i have but this is music to my ear have been waiting for an extra foamy soap for my cannon. maybe ill get lucky and some will come in my mystery bucket!

On 2/20/2018 at 9:29 AM, ZMAN024 said:

Ultra Foam is back !   Website has a few new combo kits and a new sprayer up, too.

Ordered some last night and scheduled to arrive this friday (Amazon Prime $16.99). It's worth paying $2 more imo ($14.99 on the Adam's website) with free 2 day shipping being a prime member. Being in Raleigh,NC it takes FedEx a week for ground shipping and let's be honest, we all want our Adam's products as soon as we hit that order button.  I ordered a 16oz bottle to try in my Adam's premium foam gun before I get a gallon. Excited to see how this stuff works compared to the already amazing blue Car Shampoo.

Edited by Eric Leicht