Customer Service 866.965.0400

Service discounts for forum members

shane@detailedreflections

Question

Hey Everyone:

Recently we’ve been contacted by a couple of forum members about having some work done by us. We are very excited at the potential of doing work for forum members. It’s a great opportunity to network as well as work with other enthusiasts. 

Historically we don’t subscribe to selling services on discounts (a quick search of my history and you will understand why). However, we see an opportunity here within this community to open some doors to word of mouth networking, meeting more friends, educating clients and sharing enthusiasm. 

We are willing to match any sale Adam’s is doing on our services for those interested. So for example, Adam’s is doing a 15% Valentines Sale, we will offer the same 15% off of any service you book during the time of the sale. If Adam’s offers 10%, that’s the deal. Same with 20%. You must be a forum member to take advantage. The discount is not limited to only Adam’s based services. We work with other products as well, and the same discounts will apply.

Hopefully this isn’t violating any terms here, if it is please feel free to remove this thread.

10 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

Hey Everyone:

Recently we’ve been contacted by a couple of forum members about having some work done by us. We are very excited at the potential of doing work for forum members. It’s a great opportunity to network as well as work with other enthusiasts. 

Historically we don’t subscribe to selling services on discounts (a quick search of my history and you will understand why). However, we see an opportunity here within this community to open some doors to word of mouth networking, meeting more friends, educating clients and sharing enthusiasm. 

We are willing to match any sale Adam’s is doing on our services for those interested. So for example, Adam’s is doing a 15% Valentines Sale, we will offer the same 15% off of any service you book during the time of the sale. If Adam’s offers 10%, that’s the deal. Same with 20%. You must be a forum member to take advantage. The discount is not limited to only Adam’s based services. We work with other products as well, and the same discounts will apply.

Hopefully this isn’t violating any terms here, if it is please feel free to remove this thread.

Thanks Shane.  I think you have a great idea here and hope you draw in a bunch of new business.  I wish I lived closer than I do, 'cause I'd jump on the current sale. :lol:  

11 minutes ago, ZMAN024 said:

Thanks Shane.  I think you have a great idea here and hope you draw in a bunch of new business.  I wish I lived closer than I do, 'cause I'd jump on the current sale. :lol:  

Thanks for the feedback. I realize a lot of members aren’t close enough to take advantage, but it might pull some from further away. It’s certainly a benefit to those local already. Maybe some other detailers will follow suit and offer similar deals to those local to them.

Thanks for the feedback. I should have also included that we have a referral program. Anyone who refers a client to us that books a service and has it completed gets an automatic $25 credit on their account. Enough referrals, and you can actually get free work done!  We like to encourage positive reviews and networking and this was a way we thought of to bring it to the forefront. 

5 hours ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

Thanks for the feedback. I should have also included that we have a referral program. Anyone who refers a client to us that books a service and has it completed gets an automatic $25 credit on their account. Enough referrals, and you can actually get free work done!  We like to encourage positive reviews and networking and this was a way we thought of to bring it to the forefront. 

Attention all forum members!!! I refer you to Shane for any detailing service. 

Let's see...that's $25 x 16,237 members = $405,925.00 (potential) credit for this guy!!! :banana:

P.S. In all seriousness, this is a great idea, Shane, and I wish you the best with increased business.

1 hour ago, falcaineer said:

Attention all forum members!!! I refer you to Shane for any detailing service. 

Let's see...that's $25 x 16,237 members = $405,925.00 (potential) credit for this guy!!! :banana:

P.S. In all seriousness, this is a great idea, Shane, and I wish you the best with increased business.

Well played!  If that many people booked, I’d happily load your account up!

Thanks for the support guys. Trying to give back and share knowledge as I’ve taken it from here. 

Hopefully we can catch some work for some forum members and share some knowledge with them along the way. 

Also, if there were enough interest I would be willing to hold a clinic at my place?  Food for thought. 

It’s a constant struggle finding ways to engage new clients as a smaller detailer. These are some of the ideas we’ve come up with. 

Edited by shane@detailedreflections

10 hours ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

Also, if there were enough interest I would be willing to hold a clinic at my place?  Food for thought. 

Count me in for the clinic.  I'd be willing to make the trek from NJ.  Also a great way to meet some other Forum members.  

Now if we could get Lenore to send along some cookies and cupcakes for the clinic, you'd have a full house for sure. ;)