Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need bunch of stuff

Ericc

Question

Hey all,

Got a new vehicle on the way Charger Hellcat. , And Ive decided to upgrade my game. So, only to adams products.

1. Need towels Drying,interiors,exteriors,windows how many?

2, Washes for car,wheels,seats (miro suede and steering wheel) Windows,

3. NEed a Matte cleaner and towels for it. Got wrapped hood.

Also, perhaps lets get into he possibility of even paint correction.

Claybar, polishers,pads,pad cleaners, towel cleaners

then, as well as coatings, waxes, sealant, or polymer coats. CAn i put these on myself??

Give me links and best buys here. Bundles are better and Gallons.

6 answers to this question

Congratuations on getting your Hellcat Charger! Welcome to the forum! You have come to the right place as Adams has the highest quality products that anyone can use. This includes applying a ceramic coating if desired. There are videos that Adams has made that explain how to apply and use each product. They are located on the site and on You Tube.

Quality towels and polishing pads are the most important items to have because they are what to touch your paint. I would get two Adams Ultra Plush Drying Towels. For the interior I would get four Adams Edgeless Utility towels and four Adams Green Microfiber Glass Scrubbing Towels. For removing wax/sealants there is either the Adams Borderless grays or Adams Single Softs.

For you matte hood Adams Matte Detailer can be used for light cleaning and Adams Matte Protectant for protection.

I would also give Dan Tyger a call in Customer Service. He would be able to help get your order together correctly. His number is 1 866-965-0400. He is also available through online chat via the contact tab.

What color Charger did you get? Post some pictures when you can.

Edited by Thorsager

Welcome Eric, some great products here, and they will definately get you the clean car and shine you desire. 

Kits are a great way to get started, but sometimes its just worth investing in the gallons and moving forward. The first thing you should do is decide on a budget, that will really help get your collection going. 

16 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

Welcome Eric, some great products here, and they will definately get you the clean car and shine you desire. 

Kits are a great way to get started, but sometimes its just worth investing in the gallons and moving forward. The first thing you should do is decide on a budget, that will really help get your collection going. 

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:35 AM, Nickfire20 said:

At this point you are better off getting the ultimate kit,  its $1200, but with the current sale would be $1020 and free shipping.

Evrything Adams sells is top notch, youll be very happy!

Welcome to the forums!   I agree with Eric, you have to decide on a budget as it is easy to go overboard.  That being, I agree with NickFire20 as well if you can afford it.  I started out buying a few things in 2013 to try out to see if I liked the products for a new car, and within 3-6 months, ended up buying an Ultimate kit.  Since you need the Matte Detailer & Protectant, you can look at what is in the kit equivalent  (that you may not use) and then call in to place your order and ask to replace those items with the Matte Detailer & Protectant instead.  They will also build a custom kit....hope that helps!