Customer Service 866.965.0400

I think I have lost it

SS LeadFoot

29 minutes ago, SS LeadFoot said:

Why wouldn't they sell it on their website?

I'm not really sure.  I even inquired with them to see if I could get some with my affiliate account and ended up picking some up elsewhere.  It's a perk for their dealers I guess to try to drive some business their way. 

If your talking about the Mat Cleaner, there have been a few getting out in mystery buckets.

I have it in gallons.

I think it’s still getting some real world testing. I’ve been in communication with them numerous times specifically on the weather techs.

Which have been very difficult to get cleaned to my expectations due to the texture of the weather techs. With my environment and conditions we have here they get dried dirt, slush baked on from the floor heater blowing on them for 8 months of winter without being cleaned. 

Edited by FrozenWS6

21 hours ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

I'm not really sure.  I even inquired with them to see if I could get some with my affiliate account and ended up picking some up elsewhere.  It's a perk for their dealers I guess to try to drive some business their way. 

If this is the case, they should include some products that can't simply be covered by another product, i.e. Tire and Rubber Cleaner. I try to purchase from dealers when I can but the ones around me aren't too good.

Makes me wonder what other products im missing out on. I can get the WeatherTechs clean using all purpose cleaner or rubber cleaner just fine. I just need somethin that makes them look black after cleaning that wont make my shoes slippery.

5 hours ago, SS LeadFoot said:

Makes me wonder what other products im missing out on. I can get the WeatherTechs clean using all purpose cleaner or rubber cleaner just fine. I just need somethin that makes them look black after cleaning that wont make my shoes slippery.

As a dealer I can drop ship anywhere. There just may be some freighting.

It does a great job of making them black and not slippery. That’s how I’ve been finishing them off.

On 3/3/2018 at 3:11 PM, Mariner said:

If this is the case, they should include some products that can't simply be covered by another product, i.e. Tire and Rubber Cleaner. I try to purchase from dealers when I can but the ones around me aren't too good.

Actually 'the one' around you has closed up shop.  My third Adam's dealer to come and go in my 9 years here.