Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from NJ! Getting ready for warm weather

vpec13

Hello All!! I've been checking out Adam's products for a little while now and i'm getting ready to purchase some of their products for the first time for this up and coming spring/summer. I'd like to clay bar it from all the winter chemicals, along get some rim/tire and soaps etc. I previously used Honest Car Wash and was VERY disapointed in them. So looking to try this out. Any Package suggestions?

Welcome to the forum.  I recommend watching the videos on You Tube and get a good idea of steps for best results first.

The new Ultra Foam Shampoo is really good.  If you have a foam cannon or gun, that's best, but it foams up good in the bucket by hand.  Get yourself a good bucket with the grit guard (preferably two) so that dirt goes to the bottom and isn't in your sponge, mitt, or whatever you're using. The wool mitt is great, but if weight is an issue for your shoulders, try the wash wedge.  Do you  know about the baggie test?  Stick your hand inside a baggie and rub it over your car's paint.  If you can feel grit on your fingertips, then you need to clay. Do it again once you're finished to be sure you got it good.  Sealant, Guard n Gloss, Patriot, glass cleaner and boost, all good.  Leather Conditioner for the inside, seats, doors, dash, etc.  Whatever your budget can afford.  The essentials kit is probably the best way to start. 

Welcome to the group. :welcomebanner:

I recommend you pick up a DAILY DRIVER DETAIL KIT.  It's on sale now for $129.99 plus 18% off.  It should get you off to a great start and has the clay bar you were looking for plus the basics for a complete car wash.  I'm sure others members will offer up other options.  Bottom line....... you can't go wrong when you choose Adam's Polishes.  ;)   All of the products work well and you'll find it's easy to choose the right product for the right purpose.  

Hey and welcome, I’m just south of you in MD, may be more snow this weekend again ?

anyways, these guys have said pretty much exactly what you need.

the videos are addicting, the products ease of use is addicting, the awesome scents of each product is addicting, even these forums are also addicting 

I turned one of my friends on to Adams a few months back...he watched every video in one sitting,  I’m not even sure if he took a bathroom break ?

Anyway, my addiction started about 1.5yrs ago, and I’ve since spent over $1500 bucks just here, and my truck still looks better than new.

ENJOY!!!!

AND definitely take advantage of the current 18% sale!!!

Edited by Nickfire20

Welcome to the addiction!

Honestly, the Ultimate Kit would be the 1st choice since you'll just end up getting it all anyway :). I do understand the cost may be prohibitive, but with it currently on sale plus an additional 18% off, it's hard to beat!

Otherwise, I've always been partial to the Winter Wash Kit. Don't let the name fool you, it's good for all year round. Then, you can add a Clay Bar kit and one of the polishing kits of your choice and you'll be pretty well off to start.

Whatever you get, agreed with Nick...definitely take advantage of the 18% off sale. FYI, 20% is about as good as I've seen offered at any point in the year.

I ended up getting cold feet and couldn't decide on what I wanted.. missed the 18% sale :( I can't decide on which kit I feel I'd like or if I should just buy things separately. Going to wait to see if another sale comes along before the warm weather starts a coming. Oh, also would like a nice newer 5.0 Pony to use these products on. 

9 hours ago, vpec13 said:

I ended up getting cold feet and couldn't decide on what I wanted.. missed the 18% sale :( I can't decide on which kit I feel I'd like or if I should just buy things separately. Going to wait to see if another sale comes along before the warm weather starts a coming. Oh, also would like a nice newer 5.0 Pony to use these products on. 

The 18% sale is still going on.  I read on one of the threads they would possibly extend it another day.  Either way, 18YEARS is still a valid code.