Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anyone used yet?

I’m interested in a few new items and haven’t seen any feedback on them, forgive me if I missed it. Has anyone used the ceramic wax on a vehicle that hasn’t been coated? Also was interested in feedback on charcoal bags and ultra foam shampoo. 

The only one I can give feedback on is the ultra foam. It’s nice but in my opinion it’s hard to beat the original CS. It meant to run out of a foam cannon but I didn’t notice a huge difference  between them “foam” wise. I’m sure I’ll be a few weeks before some of the guys that bought the wax to chime in because it’s not warm enough yet to do your spring decon or at least not for me. 

Doubt you'll get much feedback on the Ceramic Wax since it was just released this week.

Lots of threads on the Ultra Foam Shampoo out there since it's not a new product, only re-released. Recommend you do a search on the main forum site for "ultra foam" to see the feedback/discussions.

I don't recall seeing anything so far on the charcoal bags, but they're also pretty new. Some on may answer here on those.

Edited by falcaineer

• 2 weeks later...

I personally love the ultra foam. I do run in a foam Cannon but I have also used in my foam gun as well as bucket. Absolutely more foam in the Cannon and the main difference I have noticed in the gun and bucket is that I don't have to use as much product. I still use same amount in the Cannon, giving it very thick, shaving cream foam. I highly recommend!

On 3/11/2018 at 4:36 PM, Lee said:

I’m interested in a few new items and haven’t seen any feedback on them, forgive me if I missed it. Has anyone used the ceramic wax on a vehicle that hasn’t been coated? Also was interested in feedback on charcoal bags and ultra foam shampoo. 

Hey Lee,

I got my ceramic wax a few weeks ago, I'll be doing a full detail on my Viper with it this weekend.  Car has never been ceramic coated.

Time allowing here's what I'm planning:

-Strip wash

-Visco Clay

-Revive Polish

-LPS

-Brilliant Glaze

-Ceramic Wax

Not sure if I'll put the glaze in there or not, but that's the plan for now.

Excited to give this stuff a go!  It will be the first detail I do in the new home, so I am amped!

-Eric

Ceramic Paste Wax?

Non Coated Car?

Yup

I'd not polished this car since 2012ish, and it was in need. I'd just put on a custom Big Brake Kit earlier this winter and had to cut and grind metal. Swirl Killer's 15mm and mini as well as my Rupes Nano where needed. Orange Foam Pad with Paint Correcting Polish followed up with a White Foam Pad and Paint Finishing Polish with a select few spots needing hit with the Heavy Correcting Compound on a Blue Microfiber Pad.

It's still winter here in the Northeast, well, the weather is, so she's still garaged for now.

s499V5w.jpg

gBe4nVp.jpg

First pic is after a first coat, second shot is after a second coat was applied seven days after the first. Very easy on, but tends to smear a bit when being wiped off. The video states to do only one panel at a time. The Ceramic Paste Wax hadn't completely dried when I'd begun to wipe the residue off. On my second coat I stayed one panel ahead, and found less smearing. Still, it wasn't hard to wipe off, just had to pay attention.

This shot was prior to polish and wax. Just wanted to show off the new BBK!

PQLlQ93.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday I applied Adam's Ceramic Paste Wax over his Ceramic Paint Coating I'd applied May of 2017. The coating was still holding up just fine, I wanted the extra layer of protection and added gloss from the wax. She turned out real nice!

JnyI29W.jpg

The Ceramic Trim Coating I'd applied in November of 2016 has diminished quite a bit where it's getting the most sun exposure; tops of the front and rear bumpers. The Ceramic Boost brings it back for a month or so. I'll probably reapply later this spring.

Dave, thats actually a pretty good life span of the coatings considering they are a more consumer rather than pro level coating and done without baking or anything. Thanks for sharing, the cars do look great! Def looking forward to the spring so I can really clean mine up.