Customer Service 866.965.0400

New(er?) Wheel Woolies

New Wheel Woolies :banana:

Same thin handles :(

Honestly, as a guy with larger hands, it's like trying to clean with a pencil that has a fuzzy end. I've even added another grip to make my (older style) woolie somewhat better, but it's still not comfortable. May have to get a putter grip (and help me practice my short game!), but I don't think that it should be necessary to spend more money.

I know it's been asked about before, but what kept you from considering/offering larger handles? I understand they just came out and congrats on offering more options, but I must ask again...can you look into offering larger handles...please??!!

Edited by falcaineer

I’m a shorter dude so no massive hands here, but I can’t even use the wheel woolie. I get horrible hand cramps from trying to grip the rubber handle. It gets incredibly slippery when wet!

Edited by Mariner

7 hours ago, SJP said:

I don't use the wheel woolies anymore (another brand).  I switched over to the ****  detailing brushes, much better IMO.

I just looked them up on Amazon... much better handles!

7 hours ago, SJP said:

I don't use the wheel woolies anymore (another brand).  I switched over to the *****  detailing brushes, much better IMO.

With bristle brushes?  Or do they make one with a microfiber head?

• 1 year later...
On 3/22/2018 at 10:06 PM, falcaineer said:

New Wheel Woolies :banana:

Same thin handles :(

Honestly, as a guy with larger hands, it's like trying to clean with a pencil that has a fuzzy end. I've even added another grip to make my (older style) woolie somewhat better, but it's still not comfortable. May have to get a putter grip (and help me practice my short game!), but I don't think that it should be necessary to spend more money.

I know it's been asked about before, but what kept you from considering/offering larger handles? I understand they just came out and congrats on offering more options, but I must ask again...can you look into offering larger handles...please??!!

A few years ago I sent EZ Detail a full page about some observations I made when I used their detail brushes, the biggest was making them with checkering on the handles so they would not slip out of customers hands when washing, with other small improvement suggestions as well, initially they emailed me back and said my ideas were great and they would be incorporating them into there new line coming out, in actuality they never did anything of the kind, not even one. You would have thought a company would find such things golden and have relished an opportunity such as this, I guess all they were doing was humoring me, now I buy only the red Speed Master brushes.

On 3/25/2019 at 6:07 PM, Devon527 said:

I LITERALLY just bought one of the old ones last week and wished it had a hole to hang it with... of course now these are coming out....

Drill a hole in it!!   

I'm loving these new ones.  Wool, so  no bristles to scratch, and plastic all the way through, so no metal to rust or scratch. :banana:

12 hours ago, Rich said:

Drill a hole in it!!   

I'm loving these new ones.  Wool, so  no bristles to scratch, and plastic all the way through, so no metal to rust or scratch. :banana:

I think I may just trade or sell mine so I can get the new one lol