Customer Service 866.965.0400

Door Handles

Eric Jones

Question

What is the best product and method to use for water stains inside the door handles.  Sapphire Black Pearl BMW Z4 that I purchased in November with only 7k miles on it.  Car is perfect with only a few paint imperfections.  Inside the door handles are need some work.  

Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

Welcome Eric.  :welcomebanner:

Your best bet is to hit them with some Revive Hand Polish since it's tough to get a polisher inside the handles.   Revive should do a good job on the water spots. 

Be sure to post in the New Members thread for a proper welcome from everyone.

Edited by ZMAN024
Spell check

5 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

Welcome Eric.  :welcomebanner:

Your best bet is to hit them with some Revive Hand Polish since it's tough to get a polisher inside the handles.   Revive should do a good job on the water spots. 

Be sure to post in the New Members thread fro a proper welcome from everyone.

Exactly this!  And welcome. 

On 3/23/2018 at 10:15 PM, Eric Jones said:

What is the best product and method to use for water stains inside the door handles.  Sapphire Black Pearl BMW Z4 that I purchased in November with only 7k miles on it.  Car is perfect with only a few paint imperfections.  Inside the door handles are need some work.  

Thanks in advance.

Pardon for reviving an older post - i saw a video about this exact situation on youtube from Larry at Ammo NYC. He's a skilled detailer up in New York. I've never tried his products, i'm too attached to Adam's, but he has tons of paint correction demos - hope this helps.