Customer Service 866.965.0400

Official Beading Photo Thread

bigred vette

Question

Since my car was COMPLETELY filthy and I needed to get some organizing done and had an electrician in to put in an additional outlet, I pulled the car out yesterday AM to let it have a natural bath.

It was SUPER foggy this morning so the photo looks bad, but it was as dense as pea soup out there.

This is a week of dust which is a lot as it sits out all day across from a concrete plant at work.

Looks good to me!

Chris

Adams Quick Sealant

post-30-136818073312_thumb.jpg

Nice guys.:2thumbs:

I have to admit something here...lol. :lol::lol:

I need to keep my eyes on the road instead of watching the beads roll towards me doing 55 mph or when I go to stop they fall forward and roll down my hood. :jester:

Yes, I have a problem. :lolsmack:

Adam's Quik Sealant topped w/BSG.

IMAG0773.jpg

Nice! Do you come to the G8 meet? You need too! It's not far from where you live and it's a good time hanging with all the G8's.

Chris

thanks tyler! yea, the only camera i have is on my phone.

Brian: I am a semi-professional photographer. One of the camera's I have is a Canon EOS D30 (digital of course) that I haven't been using to much since I bought the Canon EOS 60D.

It's been a fantastic camera. Has the extended grip on the bottom for "flipping the camera" to get vertical shots and also has, on the bottom, a shutter button. It holds two of the Canon Batteries - Li-ion Battery Pack BP-511. Uses the Large Scan Disk and they come in MB's or GB's.

If I dig deeper into all the gear I have I believe I also have the Canon Professional Flash that can be attached on top where the regular built in flash is located. I think?? I may also have a twin battery charger that goes with it. I have nine seperate len's just for this camera so will have to figure out which would be the best to attach to it.

Not that it's a big deal but I have the cheapie Canon shoulder strap that comes with it. Still have the original manual OR "all" information about it can be found if you Google it.

There may be other "stuff" that goes with this camera but as I said, just have to dig through and see what I have.

If you will send me a PM with your address on it, I will attempt to ship it out to you as soon as I finish finding things for it.

There's not really to much you can't do with this camera. I've taken a lot of first place photographs with it.

So when I get your address, I'll ship it out to you. No charge, no shipping. Just promise me you will thoroughly study the manual and use the Scan Disk that will be in it and just start taking photograhs.

Just simply take the camera with you where ever you go and practice, practice, practice. I'll just give you one hint: When taking a photograph of a person, car, any single thing, always ensure that the subject is NOT directly in the center of the picture. Have it a little off to one side or the other and try to notice what is in the "background" that may take a persons eye off of the main subject and if some things are around the subject, consider that and figure out where you can "crop" it out of the photograph.

In a way it's like detailing - the more you use it, the better you will become.

Enjoy!!!!

post-3392-136818074942_thumb.jpg

post-3392-136818074949_thumb.jpg

post-3392-136818074953_thumb.jpg

post-3392-136818074957_thumb.jpg

post-3392-136818074961_thumb.jpg

Bill,

Just an FYI: Brian hasn't been on since December 2010. Hopefully he's lurking and will see your wonderful, very generous offer. :thumbsup:

Many Tks. I didn't know that and didn't even look at the date of that post from him. Well I hope he reads my post but by now I'm pretty positive that he's probably bought a new camera.

Again, many TKS.