Customer Service 866.965.0400

Official Beading Photo Thread

bigred vette

Question

Yes it is...

Tapa Mobile..

I'm working on a "master plan" for all of these bubble photographs but need just a little more time to put it together. It will first involve permission from everybody that has posted their photo's. If approved, I'll go forward from there.

thanks tyler! yea, the only camera i have is on my phone.

Brian: If you are still looking for a camera, check out the photo's. It is a Canon EOS D30. I paid around $1,800 give or take for it, not counting the bottom piece which holds batteries and you can use it for taking vertical shots.

If you want this, send me an email and I will ship it out to you. No charge unless the shipping is going to cost a gob. I think I also have a couple of lens's, etc that will go with it. It takes great photographs - every button, etc works on it. Has batteries and a large memory chip that also will send.

I have the manual in my den but if you seen my den, you would understand why it will take me a day or five to find it. :lol:

There are additional pictures I sent in on a different Thread that I will find and direct you to them so you can see the rest.

I can't locate the original Thread where it shows more photo's of it and I can "only" download this one of it. I'll keep looking.

post-3392-136818080516_thumb.jpg

Just drove around on 22 going around 50 mph and all the beads just started to glide off, I could of swore I hit the record button on my phone but alas no video.... As you can see my car still looks great without any wiping lol. Love the Adam's product line!:thumbsup:

I had "huge" water beads all over my truck, especially the hood - bless this rain we've been having.

I took the truck on an exactly 1 mile stretch of road and ran it up to 90 mph. Wow what an experience that was to watch those beads just flying off the hood and how quickly the "stop sign" appeared. :lolsmack:

If you want this, send me an email and I will ship it out to you. No charge unless the shipping is going to cost a gob. I think I also have a couple of lens's, etc that will go with it.

w - o - w - !

:2thumbs:

Brian: If you are still looking for a camera, check out the photo's. It is a Canon EOS D30. I paid around $1,800 give or take for it, not counting the bottom piece which holds batteries and you can use it for taking vertical shots.

If you want this, send me an email and I will ship it out to you. No charge unless the shipping is going to cost a gob. I think I also have a couple of lens's, etc that will go with it. It takes great photographs - every button, etc works on it. Has batteries and a large memory chip that also will send.

I have the manual in my den but if you seen my den, you would understand why it will take me a day or five to find it. :lol:

There are additional pictures I sent in on a different Thread that I will find and direct you to them so you can see the rest.

I can't locate the original Thread where it shows more photo's of it and I can "only" download this one of it. I'll keep looking.

U are amazing sir...if he don't want it ill take it..and ill pay shipping....lol...I need a camera bad too...

Tapa Mobile..

I'm working on a "master plan" for all of these bubble photographs but need just a little more time to put it together. It will first involve permission from everybody that has posted their photo's. If approved, I'll go forward from there.

Look forward to seeing your idea! :cheers:

Look forward to seeing your idea! :cheers:

Well Dave it's strange that I just got this from you because I was getting ready to start a Thread about this.

Due to circumstances that I have no control over, I had to "nix" the idea. Additionally, the reasons behind not being able to do it were extremely logical but something that "I" had totally overlooked.

Look, if this would meet with your approval, would you mind calling me at 541 882 8058 so I could go into more detail about it? Best time to reach me would be around 8 A.M. Pacific time or 1800 hours (for the civilians that would be 6 P.M.) :D

There may still be one or two ways we can make this work and I'd like to discuss that with you.

IF for some reason you can't reach me at my home #, the cell is 541 891 4170.

Looking forward to talking to you.

on my way to work this morning!! :willy:

0_IMAGE_592.jpg

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! Would it help if I told you I've had four 2012 RAM 1500 trucks since 9 Dec 2011 and am now on my fifth one which is a 2012 Laramie Diesel. :xfingers::hi::lol:

Put some QS on my wife's Subaru about 2 months ago when we first brought it home from the dealership. It's only been washed 2 times since. She's still beading up nicely.

a6f80821-3518-3397.jpg

a6f80821-3528-a024.jpg

I just got goose bumbs all over mah body. PLEASE do me a flavor and hang on to these photographs. I know I said I'm working on a master plan for photo's like this but things are moving a little slower than I originally thought. Bear with me cuz if things work out, I think it will be an absolute perfect plan "B."