Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Ceramic Paste Wax!

Chris@Adams

Question

8 answers to this question

Easy off???  What did you do different? Cause there’s at least two of us on here that have posted the exact opposite.  Although I did admit to applying to the whole car before removing.  But it wasn’t hot or anything when I did mine. 

15 minutes ago, galaxy said:

Easy off???  What did you do different? Cause there’s at least two of us on here that have posted the exact opposite.  Although I did admit to applying to the whole car before removing.  But it wasn’t hot or anything when I did mine. 

You need to do a panel at a time.

1 hour ago, Chris@Adams said:

You need to do a panel at a time.

Hi Chris.  I'm waiting for better weather here in NJ before I use my Ceramic Paste Wax.  I'm just curious to know how long it takes for the CPW to flash / cure enough to wipe it off.  I have several large panels on my Rebel and don't want to apply an entire panel and then find it too difficult to remove. Is it fair to say I will have 2-3 minutes working time  before it would become tough to remove ?  Any input you have is greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

Hi Chris.  I'm waiting for better weather here in NJ before I use my Ceramic Paste Wax.  I'm just curious to know how long it takes for the CPW to flash / cure enough to wipe it off.  I have several large panels on my Rebel and don't want to apply an entire panel and then find it too difficult to remove. Is it fair to say I will have 2-3 minutes working time  before it would become tough to remove ?  Any input you have is greatly appreciated.

The weather, temperature, humidity all factor in  of coarse.

I was working in my garage probably in the middle to upper 60’s and each panel I waited approximately 5 minutes before wiping off.

Another thing is how thick the wax is applied, thin coats are better.

Hope this helps.

7 hours ago, Chris@Adams said:

The weather, temperature, humidity all factor in  of coarse.

I was working in my garage probably in the middle to upper 60’s and each panel I waited approximately 5 minutes before wiping off.

Another thing is how thick the wax is applied, thin coats are better.

Hope this helps.

Thank you Chris.  That's exactly what I was looking for.  Yes, of course, a thin coat is best. :thumbsup: