Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dear Adam's, Any plan for a Wipe-Less/Touch-Less Sealant?

I was just thinking about this because I know a couple other companies offer a product like this.  A product that you spray on to a wet surface and rinse off and and seals/protects most surfaces quickly and easily, usually based with Silica or some glass fibers/silicon polymers.  I've seen and used such products first hand and while they're no replacement for a hand coating of Sealant/Wax, they get the job done for most jobs and hard to reach areas such as Wheels.  It would also work well for things that aren't necessarily automotive, such as ATVs/UTVs, Marine (Boats and PWCs), and the like.  I would love to see Adam's make such a product, similar to CarPro's Hydro2.  (Hopefully I can say that, if not Mods feel free to edit it out).   

The H2O Guard & Gloss is an easy to apply, all over sealant but it is still must be wiped/buffed which is a killer across big surfaces, complex designs, or for something you really just don't care about as much as your nice cars or cars in general.  

Anyways, just a customer...

Edited by LSX Maestro

I second this.  Saw some youtube vids of the mckees 37 si02 stuff and while i can't speak to the shine or longevity, unless they're doing some video magic it's pretty damn impressive the beading from a simple spray and rinse - no pressure washer needed.  I could see this getting very expensive though but would be great to have on hand if time was of the essence 

2 minutes ago, rondre said:

I second this.  Saw some youtube vids of the mckees 37 si02 stuff and while i can't speak to the shine or longevity, unless they're doing some video magic it's pretty damn impressive the beading from a simple spray and rinse - no pressure washer needed.  I could see this getting very expensive though but would be great to have on hand if time was of the essence 

For the products I've seen, a pressure washer isn't required either. I just said that out of habit I guess, because I always use a pressure washer.  I'll edit it.  

Yes these products are usually pretty expensive compared to most sprays and things but like you said, time of the essence or you just don't feel like hand wiping and buffing every inch of your car, boat, ATV, bike etc. then this would be the answer.  

Edited by LSX Maestro

1 minute ago, LSX Maestro said:

For the products I've seen, a pressure washer isn't required either. I just said that out of habit I guess, because I always use a pressure washer.  I'll edit it.  

Gotcha - wasn't sure if there was some other product i hadn't seen.  I also wonder if the h2o guard and gloss would do the same thing.  already seems from the videos that water starts jumping off the paint when you spray it.  I don't have any so no way to test but wonder if someone else has.