Customer Service 866.965.0400

So I need to beef up my microfiber collection.  Was gonna get a 6 pack of the soft towels but currently only have a few single soft and looking for opinions on whether the double or triple are worth the upgrade.  If they are can you try to explain why?   Thanks in advance.

I'm with ZMAN and mbrazelton, my borderless greys and oranges are my go to towels. I've got a dozen single, double, and triple sifts from mystery boxes/buckets that I've never even opened. But I also have extra stock of unopened borderless, that were purchased intentionally to have extra

15 minutes ago, Traizer said:

I'm with ZMAN and mbrazelton, my borderless greys and oranges are my go to towels. I've got a dozen single, double, and triple sifts from mystery boxes/buckets that I've never even opened. But I also have extra stock of unopened borderless, that were purchased intentionally to have extra

Same here...I’m with these guys. All my towels have a purpose, but if backed into a corner and could only have one towel...hands down grey/orange borderless.  I grab them for everything, including glass. I keep a clean stack of around two dozen that I rotate through to wear on them evenly.  Seems I have drifted to a point where the ONLY time I use my double softs is for rinseless washing. And that’s mostly because of the thickness hold quite a bit of water.  

Interesting responses.. i havnt had chance to open any of my towels but assumed the double soft was gonna be the “best”.  Glad to hear the borderless greys Are a favorite as well..already have a few packs  ready....as soon as spring arrives gonna test them out!  

.    Not gonna even mention the snow forcast for the NY metro area. Not worried about the actual snow but rather the salt thats probably gonna be dumped on road bc its last snow event of year.   

^^^^This

I have a couple of the triples in rotation, and about 6 doubles when I use some Americana or Patriot, but that is about it. They get too heavy when doing rinseless washes. I do use a fair amount of single softs but only because I have them in use now. The  "stack" came out after I had gotten started but was a GREAT way to bulk up the collection so that I could easily detail regularly. If you can hit one of the 15% or 18% or even the rarer 20% off then you will be happily all set. 

On 4/2/2018 at 6:06 PM, 8675309'SS said:

I use boderless greys a lot. If you have to pick just one, those would be a good option. Get “the stack” during a sale.

Got to vouch for the borderless gray or orange as well. If any has extra orange towels, please let me know. I'm looking to add some more to my collection. Missed out on the sale they had a couple of months ago.

27 minutes ago, 2barevo said:

Got to vouch for the borderless gray or orange as well. If any has extra orange towels, please let me know. I'm looking to add some more to my collection. Missed out on the sale they had a couple of months ago.

Grabiak's (@GPC1) said they had some last week. See this post for contact info.