Customer Service 866.965.0400

Small nicks in my paint

E92jetpilot

Question

Hey everyone, 

Recently I waxed my car and noticed that there are some small nicks all over the front and sides of my car (assuming from small pieces of debris being thrown while on the road). Anyone have any suggestions on how to conceal these or know a product that Adam sells that will help? My car is a bright red so if you get up close you can spot the nicks pretty easily. 

6 answers to this question

The Dr. Colorchip system is exactly what we use. It’s color matched exactly to the car and makes filling in chips really easy. Scratches take significantly more effort and finesse to repair, but it can be done. The kit is reasonably priced and if you’re familiar with detailing, you should be able to handle it yourself. Just remember when you’re applying the seal solution, use very light pressure and let the chemical do it’s job. Aggressive buffing will pull the paint out before it’s cured. 

Glad I stumbled upon this thread. I have a series of 3 small chips in my front fender since the first month i've had my car, and its the only thing that sticks out. I am definitely going to try this out this spring. Looks like a really clean fix to those pesky chips from road rash.