Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi, newbie from the nation's capital.

what's up everyone, newbie here hoping to learn from all of you. owner of a 08 civic Si and god willing a new tahoe in the upcoming months.have been soaking up as much knowledge AND adams products in the last 2 months just waiting on this DC weather to start acting right.✌? 

55 minutes ago, mexiking2365 said:

thanks... its a pain trying to find a white Ls .. addiction ia the correct word for all of this ? cheers 

Criswell's in Gaithersburg Md has one inbound if you check their website.  

1 hour ago, Nickfire20 said:

I’ve heard good things abour Criswell’s.  And they do have a good inventory also!  Drove thru the lot last Weekend! 

Drove from Pennsylvania to there on a Sunday to LOOK at a new Vette. Came home with one.  Good people, easy to work with, and they gave me a great deal. 

4 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

C'mon Rich you know the rules...........pics or it didn't happen !!!!     

:lolsmack:  That was in 2012 when I bought my 2013 427 in my sig. Traded in the 02 Z06.  Didn't mean to.  It just happened.  Now my wife doesn't let me near dealerships.  I met the guy who bought the black 02 from Criswells after, but I don't think he kept it.  He bought it for his wife, but it was too much for her.  Think he went with a Challenger.

000_3258.jpg

19642424_10210707306498002_7690893951054035063_n.jpg