Customer Service 866.965.0400

22 hours ago, mexiking2365 said:

those 3 items now adds up to about $40 w/out discount codes.wondering what retail is going to be ??????

Might be a little extra since its a limited edition/colab...I am expecting to pay a bit extra. Doesnt matter im buying it either way. My gf says I have a problem, and I think she might be correct! 

5 hours ago, M3Eric said:

Might be a little extra since its a limited edition/colab...I am expecting to pay a bit extra. Doesnt matter im buying it either way. My gf says I have a problem, and I think she might be correct! 

AGREE... am buying also just wondering why they havent mentioned the price yet... gotta be quick though cause those untamed hypebeast are gonna be all over this 

2 hours ago, CamKrohn said:

Looks like a new hoody is coming as well. my guess is they will have diff tiers, bottle and black towel combos, bottles only, etc. I am guessing for all 3 bottles alone it will be 100$

$50 for the kit...bottles, sticker, towel and applicator

2 minutes ago, mexiking2365 said:

the kit wouldve been cool with the box (ESPECIALLY THE BOX) but i was able to get them individually... so its not a loss....  HEY ADAMS FEEL FREE TO BRING A COUPLE OF BOXES WITH YOU TO JERSEY IN MAY ????

That's what I ended up doing. 

6 minutes ago, mexiking2365 said:

the kit wouldve been cool with the box (ESPECIALLY THE BOX) but i was able to get them individually... so its not a loss....  HEY ADAMS FEEL FREE TO BRING A COUPLE OF BOXES WITH YOU TO JERSEY IN MAY ????

Tons of the individual products left

7 minutes ago, 2barevo said:

I didn't really care for box or microfiber .. My wife crafts and makes vinyl so that's a bonus for me. I will ask her to create the sticker for me and black box are easy to get

Edited by Speedracerx1
typed in wrong boxed.

2 hours ago, Rich said:

Okay, help an old guy out. What's the deal with this "Untamed" stuff?  Is this something younger kids are using or is it a group?  Never heard of it.  

It’s more of a limited clothing boutique. Usually associated with “skating” crowd. Could say mostly us younger folks like it. They release in very limited quantities and stuff usually sells out within minutes. 

5 hours ago, BHarris23 said:

It’s more of a limited clothing boutique. Usually associated with “skating” crowd. Could say mostly us younger folks like it. They release in very limited quantities and stuff usually sells out within minutes. 

Thanks for the explanation.  I'm more of the Hai Karate age. :lolsmack:

So some guy that works at adam's in the marketing department sells clothes, but on the side and in some unknown interval, markets detailing products, which are then sold through a competitor's site (adam's)?  

and these detailing products (which apparently don't even have names), who only a few people have heard of, (because I assure you they are not on any forum or FB group anywhere) sell out in minutes?