Customer Service 866.965.0400

20 hours ago, jakerodz7 said:

Not to be a pessimist but they have told me this multiple times with nothing coming from it. If they wanted to make it a gallon I find it hard to believe they wouldn't have already done so. Especially with the high number of requests for it. 

I agree, hopefully they come through

• 1 month later...
On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:56 AM, SlammedRT said:

WOW! I need to get in the resell game apparently if people are willing to pay hundreds for that stuff. People make no sense lol

I am a reseller and had a Holiday Gift Box, pumpkin spice set, and two untamed bottles.  Had a nice 18 year old DM me on Instagram about them, sold for the normal retail price.  Am not out to gouge anyone, just earn a little to support my own car habits ;)

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 4:28 AM, Boostedlude said:

I agree, hopefully they come through

Call customer service and ask them for a gallon.  Will cost you a little more than gallon prices as they have to create it.  But Adams customer service will usually take care of you.

29 minutes ago, Liralen said:

Call customer service and ask them for a gallon.  Will cost you a little more than gallon prices as they have to create it.  But Adams customer service will usually take care of you.

You have any other limited edition stuff?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, wildcatz80 said:

No, I have been getting some in MB's and trades. But I had bought a set when they did the collaboration. I have 1 untamed DS on my way still. 

Man you're lucky!!! Don't get me wrong all my MB's have been good value, but nothing awesome like that... maybe i'll get lucky with the Mystery Crate I ordered.

2 hours ago, GolfR said:

Man you're lucky!!! Don't get me wrong all my MB's have been good value, but nothing awesome like that... maybe i'll get lucky with the Mystery Crate I ordered.

Thank you! good luck on them Mystery Creates. Anything that comes from them is a good deal.