Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW Adams Detail Cart

I was happy when they came out with a cart that wasn’t $200. So I picked one up on sale to try it out.

From an engineering standpoint, solid. I like the friction fit of the posts, but the screws that self tap into the post, stupid idea. First thing I did after drilling all the screws was notice the cart was crooked. When it says pound in the posts with a rubber mallet, make sure you make them wish they never existed because they stick. So naturally, I have several triple drilled posts.  No biggie in the end, it’s not visible anyways. Merely a nuisance in design. With all that said, I had it fully built in less than 10 minutes. 

Now to what people care about, functionality. It looks small, as in short. I’m a smaller dude, and I thought no way will tall people like this. I’m curious to their thoughts. But as far as space on the cart, it nails it. I’m not a person huge on image, and I don’t pose my products merely to show people I have $7000 worth of Adams stuff that’ll take 30 years to use. This cart holds all my bottles, my Bose speaker, and some brushes. 

**Forgot to add, the wheels are solid, sturdy, and roll easily. They also lock. With one lock on it’ll hold in my slanted driveway. 

All in all, it works, and the price fit. Thanks for reading.

It is #NationalPetDay so naturally I included my girls.

9D2DB2ED-EE13-48D8-AC37-6723DD3B2E9D.jpeg

5A539158-A2CB-4D96-B06E-463AE818E3E9.jpeg

7C4DDA63-CD07-4FF5-8E93-AA2E4074FA21.jpeg

Edited by Mariner

I have to say, I wish this came out 2 years ago. I purchased a standard cart off amazon for the same price and it doesn't work all that great if I'm honest. I've tried modifying it but... meh. Now I'm trying to justify this cart.

Edited by Focus_Red

1 hour ago, Mariner said:

5A539158-A2CB-4D96-B06E-463AE818E3E9.jpeg

Nice write up Dustin.  In the second pic it looked like the dog was clipped to the cart, and I was thinking 'this may not end well'!

BTW, I was thru your 'burg last Thursday evening on the way back from Marco Island.

2 hours ago, mc2hill said:

Nice write up Dustin.  In the second pic it looked like the dog was clipped to the cart, and I was thinking 'this may not end well'!

BTW, I was thru your 'burg last Thursday evening on the way back from Marco Island.

Now THAT would have been hilarious ? 

I have the original cart and mounted the new bottle holder to it. Works great.  The legs provide good support to the bottom of the rack. 

One tip I will give you guys looking to buy this or any cart.  When it says "tap in" you need to apply WD40 or Vaseline  to the end. Even baby powder will get it done. But to just try and dry tap it in just makes it harder and makes you frustrated. 

Getting anxious to get all the junk off my cart and get my Adam's stuff on it.........if it EVER warms up.

100_2770.JPG

On 4/13/2018 at 12:52 AM, Asti113 said:

Nice half-cart in the background, Rich. Seems like a great idea for a wheel and tire cart.

It's actually considered a stool. Adam's sold it several years ago.   But yeah it's great for that.  The cushion is great for my old butt.  :oldman:

• 2 weeks later...

The post about making sure you seat each post is true. Make sure they're all set and squared before drilling. also, The casters rolls very easily and I love the cart. Perfect size for not only detailing but also little projects around the garage.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have had my cart just about 2 weeks and love it.  You do want to follow the instructions for putting it together and don’t be afraid to ensure seat the posts and trays with the rubber mallet.  This picture shows the cart way over loaded compared to how I normally have it.  It does roll very nice and can easily hold all the product needed for doing a car.

245E7008-A3F0-45DC-9686-0BCF2E8D7BA1.jpeg

On 4/12/2018 at 6:37 PM, falcaineer said:

Dustin's Dogs 'n Wash. He's on to something here. :bravo: 

Then Dustin will also be on the hook for some hot dogs, you know someone's going to misunderstand the name. I'd be up for a wash and a hot dog!