Customer Service 866.965.0400

"Easter Egg" Hunt for an Adam's Giveaway!!!

falcaineer

So, I've given it "some" time now and surprisingly, no one has seemed to notice. Let's try it this way - there's an Easter Egg in a post of mine. Might've been today, might've been months ago. But it's there. It could be typed, it could be a picture, it could be embedded in a response, linked, or something else...but it hasn't been called out. At least not as of the creation of this thread.

First person to find it and post the link here to the specific post will get a small Adam's surprise sent their way, just because. :cheers: And then everyone will get brought in on the details...

Happy Hunting!!!

:willy::help::secret:

17 minutes ago, Traizer said:

The lug brush hiding behind the new eco wheel cleaner on your post about new hq visit?

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!!! Good eye, Trevor. I'll PM you.

27039.jpeg.a8a39fb3cc769490f81604f974d7114c.jpeg

Post found here: 

And now to post the details...link forthcoming.

11 minutes ago, Red Rambler said:

This is an eggcellent idea, I have looked quite a few places. I was thinking, egg, which led me to food, which led me to the food thread, which in turn made me have to take a break and eat due to hunger.

Thanks, thought it could be fun. Ironically enough, the Food Thread started out of a dicussion between the OP @ocdrifter and me. He referenced it in the first posting. 

5 minutes ago, the Camaro show said:

So this was really Sunday, but did a strip wash, clay (mitt...great tool!), polish (CP), and PS. All ready for summer!! And who says white can't shine?!

0325181752.thumb.jpg.3e5db213e4df81d3b295fd4e2f6300ea.jpg

this post with a yellow egg in the bushes

Good guess...and good eye. But I think  that's actually a yard flag from the lawn company that does work in our neighborhood.

@falcaineer might this be the brush that is hiding back there?

Check this out at Amazon.com
Adam's Interior Detailing Brush - Super Soft Synthetic Bristles Gently Removes Dust and Dirt - Compact Design Easily Stores in Your Glove Box, Middle Console, or Side Panel https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07B4NG5TB/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_mTw0AbS51QK6N

Screenshot_20180413-214540_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Edited by Traizer

4 minutes ago, the Camaro show said:

I guess being young and being a golfer has something to do with it

Enjoy it now. Been golfing for years and still have some trouble finding that little white bane of my existence.

1 hour ago, the Camaro show said:

Yeah my pap got me started when I was 4 and I’ve been taking lessons since 4th grade Im a senior in high school now and have committed to a local D2 school I plan on signing the end of month.

my life morning detail then golf then touch up then car meet then repeat lol

Congrats! Wheeling Jesuit, by chance?

I grew up in WV, and remembered from an earlier post of yours or PM with you that you were from up that way. I actually almost went to Wheeling Jesuit (but went to the AF Academy). That's a great school!

2 minutes ago, the Camaro show said:

Yeah I remember you telling me you grew up in WV and btw that pm wouldn’t let me send anything to you so that’s why I never traded but it’s all working now but thank you!

Yeah, sorry that didn't work out. Maybe another time. Good luck finishing up HS...hit 'em straight!