Customer Service 866.965.0400

How do I Contact Adams?

Ericc

Question

Been trying to get call adam's and its stating the phone number is not available in my area? Tried to use a land line and cellphone. Call the operator and call my telephone company. They all said, It is the toll free number that is blocking Canada calls.

So, other then slow email response how do I call them?

6 answers to this question

I had to call their local number to get them in the past and told them that their toll free line doesn't work from Canada... they were going to look to put their local number on the site, but doesn't look like it's there yet.  Here is the number I found when searching for them:

+1 720-473-7100

1 hour ago, Rich said:

For future reference:  

Hey Rich, that's good info for the folks that live in the USA... problem is the toll free line doesn't work from Canada and we have to call direct.  :(   Not a big deal as I have only had to call in once and as always, the folks there are great to work with.  Being north of the 49th, I'm very used to US based toll free numbers not working for me, but that is life in the Great White North.

I did the instant messenger with Adams and I was transfered to a different person and that person never responded. I had a technical question. Since that person nevered answered, I called and left a voicemail with Dan, still haven’t gotten an answer or returned phone call.