Customer Service 866.965.0400

Shout out to the Australian Distributors of Adams

Just want to say a big thankyou to the Australian Adam's supplier team. I had a minor problem with my order (a product of equal value had made it's way into my order instead of the hose sliders). So at 10 pm on a monday night last week I wrote an e-mail outlining the problem. At 1015 pm I got a reply from the Adams Team (asking me for a copy of my invoive). I supplied it...and then went to bed...but they didn't because in the morning when I checked my e-mail the good folks of Adams had replied at 1110 pm saying that the sliders would be in the post on the tuesday. And I had them on the wednesday.

So publicly I say thankyou for marvellous customer Support from Amy at the Adams Premium Car Care Australia. Legend.

Paul

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2018 at 9:21 PM, bagration said:

Just want to say a big thankyou to the Australian Adam's supplier team. I had a minor problem with my order (a product of equal value had made it's way into my order instead of the hose sliders). So at 10 pm on a monday night last week I wrote an e-mail outlining the problem. At 1015 pm I got a reply from the Adams Team (asking me for a copy of my invoive). I supplied it...and then went to bed...but they didn't because in the morning when I checked my e-mail the good folks of Adams had replied at 1110 pm saying that the sliders would be in the post on the tuesday. And I had them on the wednesday.

So publicly I say thankyou for marvellous customer Support from Amy at the Adams Premium Car Care Australia. Legend.

Paul

Hi Paul, you got it pal! Apologies I just saw this. I don't have much time anymore to peruse the forums lately.

I'm glad that we could get that sorted for you. I'm thankful for your business and sharing praise of our small division of Adam's down-under.