Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak Performance Center Small Town Expo And Detail Clinic - May 19, 2018 - RSVP Here!

It's that time of the year again for the annual Grabiak Performance Center Small Town Expo and Detail Clinic, in New Alexandria, PA! The event is being held Saturday morning, May 19th, starting at 9AM until 2PM at Grabiak Chevrolet!

I stopped by the dealership a few weeks back to start planning things out with Ray, and we're sure to make this year's event exciting and fresh! We're planning to have an Interactive Experience with 3 different work stations this year - one on Proper Washing, one for Interior Care, and one for Paint Care - Correcting and Protecting!

Chris Toth (Chris@Adams), myself, and Eric (one of our expert detailers from our Barrett-Jackson show team) will all be demonstrating the newest products, answering questions, and letting you try them out before you buy.

Here's a few shots of their awesome showroom display of Adam's Polishes products - needless to say, they will be plenty stocked for the event!

MXLiJte.jpg
nIEOKhz.jpg
fSpEnHy.jpg
qlLvKUx.jpg

You can even check out some products in the waiting area while getting a vehicle serviced!

MTAOHDd.jpg

Ze8unXH.jpg

There will be food trucks on-site, as well as local live music, the Andy Davis Band, plus many other vendors and activities. Full flyer is below:

zeecTfR.jpg

This is a must attend event if you're located anywhere near the Pittsburgh region. It's a ton of fun and very informative! If you plan on attending, please RSVP here or at the event link on facebook below:

https://www.facebook.com/events/214903255751872/

Thanks for looking, and we hope to see you there! -Dan@Adams

Hey Dan thanks for the kind words. Yes as always, look forward to the Event each year. I threw a couple ideas at Dan when he visited last week and he liked the idea of a little more

"interactive" approach.

The Clinic as usual will kick off the day at 9am

For anyone needing overnight accommodations, I have a discounted rate at the Holiday Inn Express in Delmont. Just mention you are with "Grabiak"

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Holiday+Inn+Express+Murrysville-Delmont/@40.3995479,-79.5443327,12.83z/data=!4m7!3m6!1s0x0:0xcc30e3818cb2eb56!5m1!1s2018-05-20!8m2!3d40.4007939!4d-79.5815201

If anyone has any questions at all, please do not hesitate to call me at 724-668-2231 or email me at ray@grabiak.com

On 5/4/2018 at 12:26 PM, GPC1 said:

Hey Dan thanks for the kind words. Yes as always, look forward to the Event each year. I threw a couple ideas at Dan when he visited last week and he liked the idea of a little more

"interactive" approach.

The Clinic as usual will kick off the day at 9am

For anyone needing overnight accommodations, I have a discounted rate at the Holiday Inn Express in Delmont. Just mention you are with "Grabiak"

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Holiday+Inn+Express+Murrysville-Delmont/@40.3995479,-79.5443327,12.83z/data=!4m7!3m6!1s0x0:0xcc30e3818cb2eb56!5m1!1s2018-05-20!8m2!3d40.4007939!4d-79.5815201

If anyone has any questions at all, please do not hesitate to call me at 724-668-2231 or email me at ray@grabiak.com

were you guys able to get you r hands on some of that cinco de mayo detail spray???

6 hours ago, lawson4450 said:

Oh yeah cant wait wow its only a week away already dang it got here quick

Weather forecast is calling for rain every day for the next 10 days.  Not even going to bother washing the car.  But still looking forward to it.  It'll be fun no matter what the weather. 

On 5/18/2018 at 2:27 PM, GPC1 said:

Rich,

It never rains in southern California and in new Alexandria!!

And it DIDN'T  !!  But I'm still glad I didn't wash the car.  The field was MUD!    

It was a great event.  Really enjoyed the band.  Didn't win anything this year, but there were some good prizes and that was nice of people to donate them.  Looking forward to next year.  

I want to send out a BIG Thank-you to Dan, Chris, Eric and Dan L for the awesome work at the EXPO on Saturday

I have people coming into the store this week saying how much they enjoyed the hands-on experience

Looking forward to next year's Event

Ray and the rest of the Grabiak Team

what'd up y'all its Andy Davis from GPC and the Andy Davis Band, had a great time at the expo and cant say enough about how great your products are! all my vehicles and out band trailer are washed weekly with all Adam's products and they shine like no other! thanks again and see y'all soon!  -A.D.

I cannot say thank you enough to Ray and everyone else at GPC for putting on this event every year. It was great to meet some new faces and catch up with some friends too!

Great tunes, fun demonstrations, good BBQ, and the weather held out until everyone had left for the day!

Very cool meeting you too Andy! Let me know if you ever have any questions.

I didn't have time to take any pictures, but I believe a friend and customer got a few, so I will try to get them posted up as soon as I get them from him :)

6 hours ago, Scoob1e3553 said:

what'd up y'all its Andy Davis from GPC and the Andy Davis Band, had a great time at the expo and cant say enough about how great your products are! all my vehicles and out band trailer are washed weekly with all Adam's products and they shine like no other! thanks again and see y'all soon!  -A.D.

This was our first time hearing your band and music and I have to tell you we really enjoyed you.  I think you guys have a big career ahead of you!  Well, once  you get that shirt cannon fixed.  :lolsmack:

2 hours ago, Dan@Adams said:

I cannot say thank you enough to Ray and everyone else at GPC for putting on this event every year. It was great to meet some new faces and catch up with some friends too!

Great tunes, fun demonstrations, good BBQ, and the weather held out until everyone had left for the day!

Very cool meeting you too Andy! Let me know if you ever have any questions.

I didn't have time to take any pictures, but I believe a friend and customer got a few, so I will try to get them posted up as soon as I get them from him :)

Seconded.  :2thumbs:

IMG_20180519_112201.thumb.jpg.0ca4712dbcbd5631cf234904faf9cc46.jpg

I got one solid picture.  One really solid picture, Dan!  Really glad I made the drive up there, it was great getting to speak with customers one on one and let them get their hands on product.  Echoing what Dan said, thanks to Grabiak for the hospitality and awesome event!  Nice to finally meet Rich and Dan L.  Hope to be back next year!!