Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anyone near Englishtown?

mc2hill

We are coming up to NJ after Memorial Day for a graduation, and the honoree has requested a detail on her car.  I plan to bring some stuff (16 oz bottles and towels) with me (love Southwest's 2 bags free policy!), but if I get in a pinch and need something I would like to reach out to an Adam's forum member for help. 

Thanks in advance, Mike.

BTW, I have done this for forum members that have relatives in my area, and as usual made new friends!     

2 hours ago, shane@detailedreflections said:

I’m a couple hours away otherwise I’d open up my shop to you and work with you on it. Hope you find someone to work with. 

Thanks Shane!  I think I will be able to complete the work with the supplies I am taking, but I don't know exactly what I will find! 

mc2hill is a super individual that would do anything to help a fellow forum member out.  Hopefully someone is able to help him out!  If I were in the area I would feel comfortable making everything I had available to him without hesitation, including my home.  You will make a friend for life too!

On 5/4/2018 at 8:14 PM, BrianT said:

English Town is exit 123 on the Parkway, I'm up north of Paramus exit 160.

Hey Brian, if no one is closer I will get you contact info, if you are willing to loan some stuff.  As I said in my reply to Shane I think I will be able to complete the work with the supplies I am taking, but I don't know exactly what I will find!   

18 hours ago, LFairbanks said:

mc2hill is a super individual that would do anything to help a fellow forum member out.  Hopefully someone is able to help him out!  If I were in the area I would feel comfortable making everything I had available to him without hesitation, including my home.  You will make a friend for life too!

Thanks Chris!