Customer Service 866.965.0400

CINCO DE MAYO SALE!!!

TheWolf

Enjoy 15% off and $5.55 flat rate shipping, or free shipping on orders over $100 (CONUS only).

Check out the Limited Edition Detail Spray, and a sweet deal on the Single Soft Towel for only $5 per towel!

Adams-May2018-Cinco.jpg

Adam's NEW Essentials Kit – Our Best Selling Kit for First-time Customers
REFRESHED WITH OUR TOP-SELLING PRODUCTS!
Just $169.99 After Discounts

essentials_kit.jpg

660_footer.jpg

Is it really sold out?!  Darn, I was hoping it wasn’t on sale yet.   

Anybody getting 2, wanna trade? ?

Ya see tomorrow(the 5th) is my Birthday, so it’s only appropriate I have a detail spray specifically for me!  ???

Maybe the hipsters bought up all the bottles to get still shots of them next to their full Untamed bottles and the sneakers they never wear?? ??? 

Adams makes their own chemicals. With popular demand they’d be wise to bring it back so us weekend warriors can pick some up. Pretty sad when the detail spray is so limited that even most forum members get stiffed.

Edited by Mariner

1 hour ago, Mariner said:

Maybe the hipsters bought up all the bottles to get still shots of them next to their full Untamed bottles and the sneakers they never wear?? ??? 

Adams makes their own chemicals. With popular demand they’d be wise to bring it back so us weekend warriors can pick some up. Pretty sad when the detail spray is so limited that even most forum members get stiffed.

yup... add the word "LIMITED" and resellers jump all over it...hoping they bring some out with them to jersey 

I was apparently too late to the party as well, and I was actually genuinely interested in picking up a couple of bottles. I guess that's what happens when you get busy over the weekend and leave it for a couple of days down the road. 

22 hours ago, jakerodz7 said:

I was apparently too late to the party as well, and I was actually genuinely interested in picking up a couple of bottles. I guess that's what happens when you get busy over the weekend and leave it for a couple of days down the road. 

I think it was sold out late Friday afternoon.