Customer Service 866.965.0400

Limited edition detail sprays

Derek

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
14 minutes ago, clarkeandrew1 said:

Looking for limited edition DS’s. Anyone got a few willing to sell? Just got into detailing and only have the recent ones. 

Happy to have you! But Forum rules prevent selling of Adam's chemicals on here. Trade only (via Garage Sale forum), and you need 50 posts before trading. 

4 hours ago, clarkeandrew1 said:

Looking for limited edition DS’s.  Just got into detailing and only have the recent ones. 

We're happy to have you on the forum, but there are rules that we all stick to here. There is NO selling of any Adam's chemicals on the forum. You can sell competitor products and you can sell anything Adam's that is NON chemical, but for all Adam's chemical, it is strictly trade only. 

One more rule.  All trades and sales can only be done in the Garage Sale Forum, not through any threads.  And a member MUST have a minimum of 50 solid posts before that member is permitted to trade or sell or post in the Garage Sale Forum.

You're new, so no big deal.  Just wanted to let you know.

Welcome to the forum. :welcomebanner:

50 minutes ago, Rich said:

We're happy to have you on the forum, but there are rules that we all stick to here. There is NO selling of any Adam's chemicals on the forum. You can sell competitor products and you can sell anything Adam's that is NON chemical, but for all Adam's chemical, it is strictly trade only. 

One more rule.  All trades and sales can only be done in the Garage Sale Forum, not through any threads.  And a member MUST have a minimum of 50 solid posts before that member is permitted to trade or sell or post in the Garage Sale Forum.

You're new, so no big deal.  Just wanted to let you know.

Welcome to the forum. :welcomebanner:

Thank you, appreciated. 

• 8 months later...

Is there a price that you be willing to sell your 100k Adams edition polish? A huge fan of Adams and wanting to complete my collection. I can’t find this bottle anywhere. Thank you so much! I really hope you might want to sell it or might know someone who might. Thank you for your time I truly appreciate it! 

On 2/25/2020 at 1:02 AM, EllaBellStables said:

Is there a price that you be willing to sell your 100k Adams edition polish? A huge fan of Adams and wanting to complete my collection. I can’t find this bottle anywhere. Thank you so much! I really hope you might want to sell it or might know someone who might. Thank you for your time I truly appreciate it! 

Per forum rules, no selling of Adam's chemicals on these forums. You also need a minimum of 50 posts to participate in the Garage Sale thread. Thank you for your understanding.

On 2/25/2020 at 3:02 AM, EllaBellStables said:

There is NO selling or buying of any Adam's chemicals permitted through this forum.  

23 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Per forum rules, no selling of Adam's chemicals on these forums. You also need a minimum of 50 posts to participate in the Garage Sale thread. Thank you for your understanding.

1 hour ago, Rich said:

There is NO selling or buying of any Adam's chemicals permitted through this forum.  

Hello, echo! :D