Customer Service 866.965.0400

Which soap to use with a pressure washer

hdrdtd

Question

7 answers to this question

The Adams soaps will be great for use with a foam cannon on the end of the pressure washer. I have not used them thru the tank on the machine myself so someone here can probably speak to that. The regular shampoo offers great dwell and suds, and the ultra foaming is just that, really thick lathery foam. One of the best ways to clean your car and not induce a bunch of scratches. 

I know I can use the pressure washer foam cannon along with the Adams shampoo, I was just wondering about using the built in soap function of the pressure washer.

The manual states that the use of regular dishwashing soap, etc may damage the pressure washer.

I would follow the manual just to be safe. I for one don't use the onboard soap tank of my pressure washer, maybe somebody can chime in who does, but if you have a foam cannon, there is really no need.

I’ve used the car shampoo, strip and wash and also wash and wax all in the pressure washer. No problems at all. 

Only issue I ever have is the time and energy in setting the pressure washer up. So I use the foam gun more often. The foam canon is amazing if you use the pressure washer. 

Edited by zeps7784